Best Classes to use for the Porgression Server?

Moderator: Officers

Postby Morgeness » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:22 pm

For those of you that remember me, yeah its been a while. I check the boards every once in a while to see how you guys are progressing, and TF has sure gone a long way from low tier PoP raiding.

Anyways, this new progression server sounds interesting, but I had a few questions.

I do not currently have any of my old EQ discs and if I tried to get back into the game it would take me months just to get caught up. I was thinking I could play every once in a while this summer. So my question, I was wondering what expansions I would need to play on one of the new progression servers.

It would be cool if I could buy trilogy and play this summer, hopefully with some of you fools.

-Morg

p.s. Bil, I got xbox live up at school... we will have to play some madden some time
Morgeness

!

Postby bill » Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:24 pm

Morg!!

At the start, not even Kunark is enabled as of now.

You can buy like 10 expansions right now for $20 or $30. The most recent expansion really lets casual players get raid-level gear so in the scale of things knowing how you play, it wouldn't take you long at all.

Hope you've been well =)
bill

Postby Angyish » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:45 pm

switch that pally for and sk sir your dps sucks
Angyish hatesyouall
\www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1257831
my video (http://media.putfile.com/pactum)
retired
Angyish

Postby Harmfulbag » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:58 am

:) :razz :) :razz :) :razz :) :razz

I have ran into a few of ya's on the progession server The Combine - anyone else over there? Would be fun to hang with more of yas ((hugs))
Take care of you and yours......

Harmfulbag

Postby Bilnick » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:07 am

Morgeness wrote:For those of you that remember me, yeah its been a while. I check the boards every once in a while to see how you guys are progressing, and TF has sure gone a long way from low tier PoP raiding.

Anyways, this new progression server sounds interesting, but I had a few questions.

I do not currently have any of my old EQ discs and if I tried to get back into the game it would take me months just to get caught up. I was thinking I could play every once in a while this summer. So my question, I was wondering what expansions I would need to play on one of the new progression servers.

It would be cool if I could buy trilogy and play this summer, hopefully with some of you fools.

-Morg

p.s. Bil, I got xbox live up at school... we will have to play some madden some time

Wow just noticed this post....long time no see, Morg.

Get EQ Titanium (I think) for 20-30 dollars, includes all but the most recent expansion, Prophecy of Ro. You will want PoR though if you play on the regular servers again, there is alot of easy to get Time/early GoD level gear for the casual player.

I do not see the appeal of the progression server for the casual player though. If you wanted to experience old school hard core raiding the progression servers seem to fit the bill. If you just want to re-live being gimp again you can do that on the regular servers just fine. Although I suppose some of the old school camps are populated again. (I loved killing Bandits in West Karana....turning in sashes for faction and loot was $$ way back when.)

Send me a friend invite on Xbox live...user name is Bilnick.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Qermity » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:52 pm

lvl 40 war on combine atm
Qermity

Previous

Return to Class Specific Discussion