Safe Speed (A good read and message for all)

Want to talk politics, religion, opinion, or Current events? go here.

Moderator: Officers

Postby Ajaman » Tue May 30, 2006 5:34 pm

LMAO...this seems to be the right thread to post this, driving home from the park yesterday, get on the highway, accelerate to 60mph (the speed limit) am in the middle lane of 3, I look over at the car passing me on the left and the person driving has his seat reclined back gangsta style (Barely able to see over the steering wheel) AND has BOTH feet propped up on his dashboard! Must have that new fangled cruise control like the teamsters do on that Simpsons episode. :thumbup lets hope the fool hasnt reproduced yet, the gene pool doesn't need any more pollution.
Ajaman
73 Cleric
Prodigal Son
GIMP...eeerrr PIMP GEAR
Ajaman

Postby Xanaii » Tue May 30, 2006 7:28 pm

Wow .... Lmao. Let's hope he tail-ended someone and that steering wheel ended up replacing his head.
"Back in the old days we had to run around Shady Swashbuckler in cloth armor, barefooted, being trained both ways, to max our Sense Heading."

Hope Guides Us. Pain Binds Us. Truth Reminds Us.
Xanaii

Case in point

Postby Bluesflameangel » Tue May 30, 2006 8:21 pm

I was driving home tonight from taking my kids all over to their practices and games, which were canceled due to poor weather. I was cruising along at 55mph, 5 under the posted due to the heavy rainfall, and this silver car passed me like I was sitting still. About 3 miles ahead there was a huge spot of water on the highway, he spun out but regained control. I was directly behind him now and we come across yet another spot where water is crossing the roadway, and again the ass thinks he can go 90 to nothing and spins out. Luckily I had already statrted slowing down, knowing this spot on the road always collects water. If I hadnt known about that though I would have been apart of the wreck he caused. He spun into the semi infront of him, which jack knifed into 2 other vehicles. You better believe I hung around to let the officers know exactly who, what and how the accident all started. He was being pulled from his unrecognizable vehicle. I just hope and pray he lives long enough to stand trial for his wreckless, thoughtless and total dumbass ways of driving.

Is speeding really worth this??
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1235032]Bluesflameangel - 75 Paladin

Image[/url]
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Bluesflameangel

Postby Yoshikawa » Wed May 31, 2006 2:59 am

AND has BOTH feet propped up on his dashboard

if that fool had gotten into an accident i think the steering column would and should be rammd up his ass.
On the black wind forever we ride on together
Destroying your evil with freedom our guide
When the master will storm us
He'll stand high before us
Our hearts filled with splendour
Our swords will shine over the light
___Valley Of The Damned - Dragonforce

Yoshikawa Matsumori - Lv.75 Monk
Yoshikawa

Postby Morbier » Wed May 31, 2006 12:32 pm

I don't trust Serano

/waves Serano by