SK AA's

Moderator: Officers

Postby Xerasta » Sat May 13, 2006 2:00 pm

I was trying to point out to Tailover that while solicting advice is a good thing. Advice is merely someone's opinion. He should look at all possible paths offered and chose the one that is best suited his personal playstyle. For example, I doubt if my SK who is currently a baby 64 with only 32 AA will choose the same AA route that Xanaii did. My baby SK will never be my main, will never raid fulltime, is merely fun for to me to play, and therefore has the option of taking a more leisurely and maybe even silly path thru the AA table. Both of you offered suggestions but Tailover must make the decisions. Making them based on how HE plays will make him the strongest character for his style.

That is my opinion. I am entitled to it.

Angyish, you chose to interpret my first post as an attack on you apparently and Xanaii as defending him. It was neither. Had I meant to do either option I would have expressed that much, much more clearly. You might want to reread it. You may be named but I never said you were wrong. Never said Xanaii was right. You are both named only because at the time you were the only two people giving opinions. To get either interpretation you have to see words in there that are not there. I made a fairly neutral statement. Show me where it says you were wrong and he was right. It says you both have opinions and no opinion is better than another as they are all opinions. Then I gave my opinion on AA, not sk AA per say but AA in general for any class.

Xanaii has his opinion, you have yours Angyish. Opinions are just that, opinions. Everyone is entitled to have one and as far as I can see no one's is really better than another one's. AA, also as far as I can see, are situational. The best AA for anyone should be based on how they play their character.

Don't recall saying anything at all about your abilities either Angyish. I don't care really either way. The thread was not about that.

Xera

Oh and I got the horse Tailover. It really is an SK ego thing :razz
Xerasta

Postby Xanaii » Sat May 13, 2006 2:18 pm

Xerasta :boxing 's me..... :cry
"Back in the old days we had to run around Shady Swashbuckler in cloth armor, barefooted, being trained both ways, to max our Sense Heading."

Hope Guides Us. Pain Binds Us. Truth Reminds Us.
Xanaii

Postby Xerasta » Sat May 13, 2006 2:48 pm

No dear, Xerasta :kiss: you but you always want me to play nice so this was an attempt at balance.
Xerasta

Postby Xanaii » Sat May 13, 2006 3:37 pm

I try and be as nice as I can to make up for some of your emotional viciousness, but sometimes even my immensely huge heart just cannot contain the evil rage within your womanly soul. :angel

And let me explain to all what will happen after she reads this, so you all can sympathize with me /nod.

First comes this: :rock: Then she will be sated for a short time, but then she will think of it again and then comes this: :twak after that, again, she will be sated. This time for awhile longer since I will stay unconcious for most the day until the night when I finely awaken into a stuppor, and there she will be, standing above me with that sweet angelic face of hers and I then, being so dazed, I become happy that she has forgiven me...Wrong...A nano second later comes: :twisted . Then I am dragged screaming into a secluded area to where the neighbors cannot hear me and then: :smackbottom: But much worse. ( I couldn't find an emoticon that showed a more angry and powerful wacking ). Then after a very short time she will finally come out of her emotional destruction-of-mankind mode and feel sorry for me and you all should know what happens then...

Which is obviously what I am planning for all along, since being unconcious I am hoping not to feel most of the pain until the end, then I get enjoyment. But shhhhhhh.... :)

( this was also a lot to do with me playing with the newly found emoticons! /amaze. Sometimes I am amazed at my..Well..Stupidity. Kept thinking, 'Man some of these posts these people are posting have some cool emoticons but I don't see them on the short list here! Ugh I want to be cool like them and know the secret emoticon words...When all I had to do was look down at the bold, highly visible(if small) words, "View more Emoticons"...)
"Back in the old days we had to run around Shady Swashbuckler in cloth armor, barefooted, being trained both ways, to max our Sense Heading."

Hope Guides Us. Pain Binds Us. Truth Reminds Us.
Xanaii

Postby Xerasta » Sat May 13, 2006 4:16 pm

ROFL...... emotional destruction-of-mankind mode
Xerasta

Previous

Return to Class Specific Discussion