I was falling

For enthe. All creative pics / poems go here for the poets and artists out there.

Moderator: Officers

I was falling

Postby Serrina » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:16 am

<center>A young girl was seemingly coming to the end of a tragic event in her life but to her it had only began, things weren’t as they had used to be and so she felt it would be best to put in end to it all, the solution to the problem was only a few short steps in front of her. She stood on the highest point of her home she knew of. She looked up and seen the stars fading to the twilight of the nights last hour. Gazing around she felt the cold wind sweep past her and felt a cringe of the heart, one that had been broken and crushed beneath the words of many. There was no hope left in the world and now is the time to remove the pain of it all.
She leaped from her point and as she fell there was a strange silence aside from the wind rushing past her, it was a calming peace, was it the seemingly weightless feeling she had playing a trick on her mind? Like being newly awaken from a dream and still clinging to deliria. She seen the rosy red fingers of dawn spread through the valley and shine it’s brilliance on the trees, sparkling on the snow capped mountains.
It was beautiful, but why hadn’t she noticed this before? She lived here all her life but never gave witness to such things as these. At this moment everything seemed as though it would work out for the best and maybe life isn’t so bad. Maybe she really could go on and live a fruitful existence possibly even make a difference to others, let her redemption guide others to their own fulfillment of the destiny they would come to know. And the thought sharpened her mind and she felt good inside and shouted “I WILL MAKE A DENT IN THIS WORLD!!”</center>
<center>Image</center>
Generous healer
Cleric
Monk
Serrina

haha

Postby bill » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:43 pm

Way to get back up and then die ;)
bill

Postby arielyn » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:53 pm

that was mastercard priceless :)

My Crappy Gear