Policy Change Regarding Boxes and Bidding (Cap)

All guild policies in one easy place. Know them.

Moderator: Officers

Postby Serano » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:45 pm

This is actually about our 3rd tuning of box rules.

IIRC the progression was that boxes were not awarded anything - to boxes rights - but limited to requests. so that is still intact - just tuning it to add the limit... everything in policy currently is essentially the same as it has been for the last year except for the portion about

with a cap of 50 DKP per item. The first Box to bid 50 is the last box elligible to bid on that item - any main can outbid the box with 51
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Ceruis » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:04 pm

I completely agree with any box rule you got!!! Lets move on to the more funner alt discussion :banana

PS Feel free to delete at anytime
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby BibbleBipp » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:05 am

Serano wrote:I think what drig is saying - is that he wants a monk to have to pay more than 1 dkp or 0 if there is only one monk at a raid. IMO -- being the only of a class there when a class specific means you EARNED it for zero DKP - since the rest of the class decided not to bother to show.

I'm with Serano on a lot of what he said. Lettin stuff rot is assinine, and promotes selfishness, imo. I want to be part of a guild that is happy when it grows stronger. Not pissed and envious.
BibbleBipp

Previous

Return to Guild Policies