What am I doing wrong.

Moderator: Officers

Postby Madokvaur » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:45 pm

Serano wrote:Also there are several rangers that want my leggings and sword from gnomes...

You got the legs from gnomes? You Bastard :finger j/k gratz..me wants :love

Tail look me up, i'll do Lost Gnomes with ya. Takes a few hours, but overall fairly easy and nice XP and LOOT!!!
Madokvaur

Postby Madokvaur » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:50 pm

Not sure if some1 else mentioned, but do the slipgear quest to get an aug to put on your Wooden Figurine. Very easy quest to do.

Info here:

http://tribalfury.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7025
Madokvaur

Postby Bilnick » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:25 pm

With the DKP you have you should be able to win 2 EP plate molds. You are the 7th highest active plate class in DKP atm. Those are free, except for the Etheral Sheet Metal you need tomake them.

The "First Order" DoN gear would be upgrades in slots you dont use DKP to upgrade with. Even with no augments, most of it is an upgrade to what you have.

How much are Crown of Narandi's worth these days? You could sell it to raise some plat. With no required level they would still be nice twink gear once you upgrade it. The gloves you are wearing are excellent tribute, use them for that once you upgrade them.

Slipgear Gem is an easy 50hp upgrade for your charm, takes a couple of hours woth of effort.

Work on your epic 1.5. SK seems to be a relatively easy 1.5 to get, requiring only one raid. That would be a 160hp upgrade.

50hp DoN vendor augs are 250 crystals. Aug your gear with them as plat/crystals permit.

And like everyone else said get in DoD missions. Even MM have ~100hp gear as rewards I think.
Bilnick
Officer

hehe

Postby bill » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:11 am

EP molds cost 500pp for the container not to mention if you don't have a Tanaan smithing hammer, but those are close to free hehe.
bill

Postby ForsakerTrull » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:19 pm

Hey Tail, looked over your magelo and came up with a few ideas for you: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1284956

With the amount of dkp you have and the price that they have been dropping to I would suggest that you look towards getting the hands and boots first as they offer the best balance of ac/stats/hps and resist for you. Bracers certainly are nice if you can get them cheap enough.

With loyalist faction at amiable or ally you can also work on the omens tier one gear: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=2988 Hearstillers for the sk's. Head, wrist and feet are fairly easy 1 group mobs in nobles causeway(2-3 people) arms and hands are 1 group mobs in wos or rcod (rcod prefered)

warclasp earring and aug from Blind Hunter camp in MPG.
Range item from WOS
Ring from Rcod one of the mobs that spawn near named for arms and hands.
Creator missions for 50 hps aug and shoulders, radiant or ebon crystals.

SK epic 1.5 will be a huge help to your stats/hps and dps as a tank
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=2985 prequest link is near the bottom instead of having epic 1.0 .

Hope this helps or at least gives you some ideas,if you have questions or need help feel free to gimme a shout.

Trull
ForsakerTrull

Postby Erikochan » Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:58 pm

Short and simple (and typing this to help not to bash) :

1 Lose the 35/35 50/50ish gear, there's so much out there these days through means of tradeskills, dod missions or simply buying your way into candyland, that it's really not necessary anymore to walk around like that. Overall it's looking ok though, just a couple slots that can easily and seriously use an upgrade

2 Defensive AAs aren't maxed yet. So go for that :)

3 I'm no melee star I'll say that right now, but from what I can tell your AC is somewhat low. The AC vs HP discussion is endless, but if you can, get those AC augments from RSS , and a SK doesn't always have to tank ;) So with help of guildies/friends, you should be able to get at least a couple from rs camp there.

GL !
Erikochan

Postby Angyish » Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:09 pm

tail i have a blacklink band sitting in my inventory. if you wanna get in touch with me i can sell it to you for wicked cheap. prolly half to a quarter of baz price. the only money i really need these days is for moving augs around.
Angyish hatesyouall
\www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1257831
my video (http://media.putfile.com/pactum)
retired
Angyish

Postby Tailover » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:32 pm

Angyish,

Thanks for the offer of the blacklink band. But I have one already and they are lore.

Based you you all's advice I have 84 dkp and got

OOW legs (tier 1)
earring and bracer from earth

And thanks to peeps adding me to tasks i got a new ranged and neck

I have increased HP 556 and AC 99. Not too bad for 2 weeks.

Thank you all.
Gimli: Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?

Tailover
Officer

rockin

Postby bill » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:44 pm

Amen Tail you got a few nice things recently, wtg!
bill

Previous

Return to Class Specific Discussion