READ THIS BEFORE POSTING A 1.5/2.0 or other quest HIT

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING A 1.5/2.0 or other quest HIT

Postby phishn00 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:26 pm

Procedure and Requirements for Requesting Quest Hits

1. Make a post on the message boards under In the request a hit thread in Quest Discussion. Make sure to include the name of the mob, zone and a link to the strat or alla beastiary listing (no matter how many times we do a hit, a quick refresher before couldn't hurt). Post a maximum of one mob at a time.

http://www.tribalfury.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7530

2. Each person receiving raid time from the guild is required to have assisted on a minimum of twelve hits for other people. This can be done in a couple weeks by someone who is willing to take the time to help out others. Smaller hits (2-3 group) can count as well, just send me a pm here with the date and the person whose hit was attended.

3. Expect a maximum of one hit per raid week. Feel free to post for your next mob as soon as the previous mob is killed, but don't expect additional raid time right away.

4. We have many members working on their 1.5's now, and that most likely won't change in the forseeable future. Spamming officers with tells asking when your hit will be done will not speed things up. The easier you make this on us, the more likely we'll go out of our way to help you.

5. We will continue to give hit priority to those who help their guildies the most. The best way to get your hit done is to help others. Members are strongly encouraged to help their guildies both before and after they have received their 1.5's. Remember, getting raid time from the guild to assist you is a priviledge and "reward", not an automatic right from wearing the guild tag.

Please keep in mind, these guidelines are not set in stone. There will be exceptions made in certain situations. As with everything else, common sense will take priority. If there are any questions on these policies, shoot myself or another officer a tell and we'd be happy to discuss them.
phishn00

Postby Serano » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:45 pm

I would like to ammend - that this is in regards to requesting MUST have raid hits.

Peeps that are needing a multigroup hit - and would like to schedule them for prior to 7 PM on raid nights or at any time during Sun, Mon or Wed nights - are still encouraged to arrange for your 2-3 group hits in the quest forums. make sure to post the date and time preferably in the subject line of your post. Make sure to be warry of other things going on.

Failure to post a date/time because you don't know when peeps will be available will result in your post being ingored or made fun of. makeing a post that says "epic 1.5 hit" in the subject line only will likely be ignored too. Actually in practive Failing to post a when and where in your subject or at least the body of the message will result in getting linked to this thread where advice is given on how to get peeps together for your hit.

don't make the argument that you don't know when peeps can help. If you dont' post WHEN you want them to help they won't show up.
Last edited by Serano on Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Serano » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:27 pm

Ok - making a new - thread- post your request for a hit in the request thread not your own.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Uilea » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:38 am

I'd like to remind people that you are absolutely wasting your time whining about hits that are not posted not getting done. It's not that hard to type up a strat and post it in the right location. I will happily lead raids for people who nicely request them and follow this simple protocol - don't turn me into the bad guy because you aren't following instructions.
Uilea

Return to Quest Discussion