The X TF crowd

Moderator: Officers

The X TF crowd

Postby Serano » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:31 pm

Heya big props again ( I think I did this post somewhere sometime before)

Just like to say thanks to the former TFers some of which have been gone from TF longer than they were in TF that always come back to hang out with their roots.

Shalow, Sumven, Morbier at the top of the list. You guys often hang out with us when you are free and it is great to have you around when you do. Heck I owe Shalow for that Weapons MPG trial.

Qermity while he didn't start TF but he hung out here briefly and came back a few times to help us on some encounters

Arielyn, he is gone (ussually) atm - but he pops in to hang from time to time.

Goofydoofy - kind of an ugly departure from the guild - and him and I were at odds when he was an officer and afterwords but he stops by to help the peeps from time to time.

crap. Can't start a sentance about Ophidion any other way. If I hadn't have been in Iraq I woulda Deguilded his ass long before some of the probs we had in TF occured while I was gone - but hell he still helps our members out and we have several peeps that hang with him from time to time.

Raolf/ Sameil. Raolf has been playing Samiel for awhile now - but we first met him as an experianced warrior that helped us on some events and such. THis is not the Raolf that apped to us last summer - it is the Original guy that played that toon with us. Now maining Samiel who was also an X TF from the Pitts crowd of yesteryear.

Aboobaka. Oh wait you never left the guild. nevermind.

Jahras: Jah was with TF from a couple weeks after the guild formed. LONG before I was even playing EQ. He left for a similar guild last summer but he stops by to hang with TF once inawhile for kicks. props

Uilea: not around much - but stops by sometimes and is always nice to have her critting away.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Luthe » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:34 am

:banana
Luthe

Re: The X TF crowd

Postby Eubedyen » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:25 am

Serano wrote:Heya big props again ( I think I did this post somewhere sometime before)

Just like to say thanks to the former TFers some of which have been gone from TF longer than they were in TF that always come back to hang out with their roots.

Shalow, Sumven, Morbier at the top of the list. You guys often hang out with us when you are free and it is great to have you around when you do. Heck I owe Shalow for that Weapons MPG trial.

Qermity while he didn't start TF but he hung out here briefly and came back a few times to help us on some encounters

Arielyn, he is gone (ussually) atm - but he pops in to hang from time to time.

Goofydoofy - kind of an ugly departure from the guild - and him and I were at odds when he was an officer and afterwords but he stops by to help the peeps from time to time.

crap. Can't start a sentance about Ophidion any other way. If I hadn't have been in Iraq I woulda Deguilded his ass long before some of the probs we had in TF occured while I was gone - but hell he still helps our members out and we have several peeps that hang with him from time to time.

Raolf/ Sameil. Raolf has been playing Samiel for awhile now - but we first met him as an experianced warrior that helped us on some events and such. THis is not the Raolf that apped to us last summer - it is the Original guy that played that toon with us. Now maining Samiel who was also an X TF from the Pitts crowd of yesteryear.

Aboobaka. Oh wait you never left the guild. nevermind.

Jahras: Jah was with TF from a couple weeks after the guild formed. LONG before I was even playing EQ. He left for a similar guild last summer but he stops by to hang with TF once inawhile for kicks. props

Uilea: not around much - but stops by sometimes and is always nice to have her critting away.
:stupid
Eubedyen

lol

Postby bill » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:26 pm

Luthex, nice 4 month bumpage.
bill

Postby Jamjum » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:32 pm

hey i had some nice eq2 thread bumpage too lol
Image-ImageImage
Jamjum

Return to Tribal Honorees