SoTF 2.0

Moderator: Officers

SoTF 2.0

Postby phishn00 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:52 am

Taken from graffe.com:

This quest begins in the Lesser Faydark with Mithious Scratch located in the upper area of zone close relative to the Greater Faydark zone line (1600, 770)

He tells you he can make your staff better for 100pp. Hand him 100pp and your Staff of Temperate Flux. kabam!

Mithious Scratch breaks your staff of Temperate Flux!

He then sends you to find the set of instructions he forgot and lost. These reside with Nathen (located in Erudin in the inn near the Library. First floor, last door on left). He asks you for a automated quill (geerlock) and a piece of parchment. Upon turn in you are rewarded with a little instruction book item (can't read it). Returning it to Mithious results in him asking you to bring him the ingredients for the spell. He needs a Blue Diamond and a Powerful Solvent. The Blue Diamond is the common item sold for around 300pp, the Powerful solvent hinted at my Mithious is from Alchemist Bauer who is locaed in North Freeport in the Jade Tiger inn on the second level third door down. As soon as you hail him he attacks, he hits for nothing harder than like 90's on my weak ac self, and was killed with one shot of Thundaka.

Now comes the fun part. After breaking your staff, and insulting you by sending you off on errands you finally have all pieces. Turn in the broken staff, the diamond, the instruction book, and the solvent to Mithious.

He starts a power hungry rant about now having the power to stand up to the Temple of Solusek Ro! And he is not giving you your staff! So you annhiliate him, loot the staff and laugh as he fades to dust. Fight was easy solo, with 200+ in most resists he didn't land anything, and he has under 10k health. Magic was resistant (at least that one Thundaka I cast) and Strike of Solusek hit just fine and blew him up nicely)

I got my staff of elemental a couple days ago, and it does make a huge difference. Still clicky from inventory while running, but the Lower Element 2 is a huge improvement. Soloing in Vxed (at 66), I went from having about 20% of my nukes (SoS) resisted to about 4% now from what I parsed (40 mobs or so in parse). Quest took me less than 30 mins.
phishn00

Postby Uilea » Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:50 pm

Oh that's easy. I think I'll quit slacking and go do that.
Uilea

Staff

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:18 pm

What exactly is this reward and what class is it for?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Uilea » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:35 pm

Uilea

Staff

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:48 pm

Thanks!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Return to Class Specific Discussion