Tribal Fury Code of Conduct [changes]

All guild policies in one easy place. Know them.

Moderator: Officers

Tribal Fury Code of Conduct [changes]

Postby bill » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:48 am

To inform everyone, there have been some additions and edits to the Code of Conduct we all are asked to adhere to. The new parts will be bolded.

1. All members will conduct themselves in a manner that will not bring bad reputation to the guild. Such negative behaviorincludes but is not limited to:
- Kill Stealing
- Rude Comments
- Stealing Items
- Spamming OOC and Shout
- Ninja Looting
- Training Mobs Onto Others
- Using Foul Language in OOC or Shouts

2. Guild members are not allowed to auction in Guild Chat, but free give-away items are allowed.

3. All members are encouraged to assist other members if they are available.

4. All members are encouraged (but not required) to participate in guild events. These events are only successful if we have participation.

5. Give preference to guild members for groups when within your control.

6. Arguing and hostility in guild chat is not allowed. If a conversation is going downhill, then do yourself a favor and take it to tells or keep quiet before an officer has to get involved.

7. Applies to our Message Board. Flaming on the Forums is prohibited and will be moderated.

8. Don’t expect to receive help if you don’t help others.

9. Our current minimum level is 60, but exceptions may be granted by the Guild Leader. Players under 60 will have trouble getting in quality groups and zones that most TFers are in.

10. Members are encouraged to use /roleplay over /anon if you feel the need to hide your class or zone location. Please don’t hide your guild tag, it’s something to be proud of.

11. We are NOT a guild of people’s alts. We require that your main character wear the Tribal Fury tag. We'd also love to have your alts; there is no limit to the number of alts/mules you may have tagged.

12. We do not appreciate having characters guilded both within Tribal Fury and with guilds that compete with us to progress. Please be considerate of this and decide whether Tribal Fury is the right guild for you. We dedicate our time to Tribal Fury and expect our members to give the same effort in return. Ignoring this will result in deguilding.

13. If you wish to leave Tribal Fury and apply to another guild, have the courtesy to /guildremove yourself. Having an open application to another guild while wearing a TF tag will only result in an officer removing your tag.

14. The guild leader reserves the right to invite people by special invitation. Used primarily for real life family members.

15. We do not judge anyone by their gear, but having an Enduring Breath item, a way to levitate yourself and a way to shrink yourself will be priceless on raids and possibly required depending on the scenario.

If anyone has any problems, questions or concerns with this please respond either in this thread or PM me, thank you.
Last edited by bill on Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bill

Postby Caeliel » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:03 pm

Good changes with the Code.
Caeliel

hey

Postby bill » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:32 pm

I changed the wording on #12 a bit. Tell me if it flies.
bill

Postby Kaylar » Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:34 pm

Looks good to me hun.
Kaylar

gear

Postby Lemme » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:24 am

What's enduring breath?
Lemme

think I got it

Postby Lemme » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:25 am

Oh wait, is that when I forget to brush my teeth and you have to sit next to me all day?
Lemme

Postby Eubedyen » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:12 am

:thumbup :thumbup

Looks good to me
Eubedyen

Postby Ajaman » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:25 pm

looks great boss
Ajaman
73 Cleric
Prodigal Son
GIMP...eeerrr PIMP GEAR
Ajaman