The oldschoolers

Moderator: Officers

The oldschoolers

Postby Serano » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:49 pm

Jahras: You finnaly took off - but you stayed mostly with TF from March of 01 ---- Well done man, a great run.

Mytmaxx(Exdus/Xdus): bro, you are on another break - but youmight show up again - who knows, either way - as the last current founding member with a TF tag, great to see you when you are around

Dealing: you joined about the same time as Jahras and thru a few toons - you always came back to TF. Altho currently on a break, I know when you return to the game eventually - you will find me something to track

Resulta: hon, you are a roller, but while frustrated with change sometimes, you always come back - and heck you even raid with us when you can. I love you Res, and will always be happier when you log on.

Arielyn: Bro I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. I would prolly be in Triality! Heh, but in all seriousness - I found this guy lost outside of BB in Qhills - and took him to die in Everfrost, and Najena, and kith and perma and the moon and velious and kedge and pop and into Discord. Glad you are still kicking bud.

Deluin: what? heh - this guy predates Ary and I, and altho he left eons ago - he came back over a year ago - switched mains and rarely raids but that don't matter, glad to be playing with the same guy.

Pensfan: what some of you are glad that he is gone. Meh - he always meant well for TF even if you didn't get along with him. I even visited this cat twice in RL - good peeps and glad to have played with him - sorry to have dumped the guild on him when I left for Iraq that one time.

Loarind: hunh? who is this? Don, you were my first Guild leader in TF - glad to have known you (Resulta will point him to this thread someday). I wish you and your family well, and keep on scrapping you old AIrman you.

Ranek: Who the hell is this? Ranek founded TF, and altho he never really meant much to me - he had quit EQ before I joined TF. He restarted once, but after we Pled his new toon up to 14 or 15 he really lost interest again - heh.

Kunglao and the ogahs: heh wish you were here

Ralph and Fadari - damn I wish you two were around. My favorite Ogah and High elf ever. You guys were so good they used you as the artwork for Planes of power box and splash screen

Drannor - Even he came back. He and I fight over details but we share the Vision of TF that we either found or developed. Hell maybe sometimes it is his and my vision - who the hell knows.

Shalow and Morbier and Sumven: you guys bailed on us to guilds that supported your playstyle and interests - but have both come back and haunted us over the years - you guys are A1. Niblan. heh he was an OG TFer but has been in Pactum for like 3 years - what the hell - nibs is always good for a KEI

To those that have worn a TF tag left and came back - even if you left again: you guys are the best, and will be glad to play with you if I am LFG or if you are LF ranger.

no - I ain't leaving - just felt nostalgic for some reason
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby kunglao » Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:42 am

awww ... you got me all teary eyed, Ser. :cry

Lotta good names in there ... thanks for the mention.

Fair paths to you, Serano :cheers
Brother Kunglao Jones
65 Transcendent of Vazaelle, (retired)

World of Warcraft
Otoahhastis, 70 Tauren Druid
Quinlan, 70 Troll Rogue
Vankman, 70 Tauren Shaman

EQ2 - Mistmoore Server
Schfifty Fyve, 32 Warden
Kunglao Jones (reborn), 24 Monk
kunglao

Highscores: 1

Nostalgia

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:34 am

We'll go dancing in the dark, walking thru the park and reminiscing...

Older times we're missing, spending the hours reminiscing....
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Worff » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:56 pm

Next we'll all join hands and sing "We are the world" :P
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby arielyn » Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:21 pm

i aint holding hands with michael jackson singing we are the world, we are the children. next thing i know theres a gloved hand down my pants.

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby Aboobaka » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:07 pm

But you're not a child! Boys pants half off at Walmart!
Aboobaka

hmm

Postby Zyphur » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:17 pm

triality huh serano .. thought AD was the home of ex TFers :razz . just trolling boards at work and saw this thread figured i say hi . ahh those names = memories . TF quiz , first member to hit 60 was ? (or at least that what was said when they dinged it)
Zyphur

Postby Serano » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:30 pm

Was this before or after PoP?
Serano
Officer

hmm

Postby bill » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:46 pm

First person to hit 60 in TF?

I can't answer that one. I joined when I was 51-52. I don't believe there were any level 60's guilded when i joined.

Was it you Zyphur?

Hey Serano, you're the fukr that brought me back. Here I am!
bill

Postby Zyphur » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:23 pm

it was right before or shortly after PoP came out cuz i was grinding to 60 in luclin and this person beat me to 60 by less then a week.
Zyphur

Postby Serano » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:09 am

I didn't even know there was a race going on!
Serano
Officer

Postby Ophidion » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:18 am

nothing about me? I am offended.
Hey everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.
-- Ophidion

http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/645186
Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

Postby Bilnick » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:24 am

Ophidion wrote:nothing about me? I am offended.

I don't think you are oldschool enough. All the people mentioned above were in TF before me and I joined over two years ago.
Bilnick
Officer

hey!

Postby bill » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:27 am

Well you're in the thread now Oph.

Here lies Ophidion Ohnoes. He was offended.
bill

Postby Ophidion » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:59 pm

nice dran
I joined TF a little more than 2 years ago i think. Memory never serves anymore.
Hey everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.
-- Ophidion

http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/645186
Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

Next

Return to Tribal Honorees