Kreative Jaz Muzik

For enthe. All creative pics / poems go here for the poets and artists out there.

Moderator: Officers

Kreative Jaz Muzik

Postby Krysstian » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:55 am

Yes I know it's Kreative Righting", but I'm illiterate. I can only read and write music, soo...

I'm auditioning to a military premier band in New York and thought I'd share my demo with you guys. Dunno how many people around here dig jazz, but the band is the Jazz Knights out of West Point, NY. They're a big band and have decided to find a trumpet soloist. Hopefully it's me :thumbup

P.S. YahooGeocities allocated bandwidth is miniscule so the page might not load. Maybe if I get this gig and become somebody, I'll spring for a real webpage. :banging:

*edit: the direct link is broken, something with Yahoo, but here's the webpage
Last edited by Krysstian on Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Krysstian

Postby Jeharlondor » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:43 am

Wow, that is awesome. You are really good.
Jeharlondor

Postby Krysstian » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:48 pm

And an update! I just got a call this morning. I'm a finalist for the Jazz Knights and they'll be flying me to New York in August to audition with the band! :banana

I'm told it's down to myself and another guy. Guess I'll have to start practicing more during EQ sessions. If I don't respond to something, just have Serano holler at me on Ventrilo :thumbup
Krysstian

Postby chawpchawp » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:49 pm

Grats on finals, and GL!! Good to hear about musicians getting jobs lol, seeing as I may be looking before too long :help
chawpchawp

Postby Eubedyen » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:42 am

Yes GratZ on finals and GL :thumbup
Eubedyen

Postby Krysstian » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:16 am

'Nother update. The Jazz Knights audition has been moved to December. Can't wait!! I'm also talking to an Air Force band in Georgia. So by January I'll either be in New York or Georgia. Here's my demo again, in case anyone didn't get enough of it from the initial post :thumbup

http://www.geocities.com/ckb0010/ChrisBorin.html
Krysstian

Return to Kreative Righting