Cleric CH chain

Moderator: Officers

Postby Deathcome » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:35 pm

I used to raid alot with my friends/family as well as CC a few time and they usually use numbers which i also perferr
(PS Ariel~ Its /pause then /cast casting and then pausing does nothing :jester )
Deathcome

Postby clerix » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:00 am

imo numbers just make healers lazier, but thats my opinion....

but what i think would rock, would be a post of mobs and what normal numbers we need for chain... not everyone can remeber just what we need for what mob, and ive noticed a few raids where nobody was making heal chain, and i would like to be able to contribute, but after 9 expansions and 4 million boss mobs later, they all seem the same.. also add in if any mobs need SL chain versus CH chain, would make it alot easier or it may just confuse some people all to hell...

i need more coffee...
with a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain at hand~
clerix

Postby Ophidion » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:52 am

Numbers in a cheal chain are put there for a reason, to tell the officers when people aren't casting cheals on time and for retards who dont know how to recognize their own names in channels. Numbers are a GOOD THING.
Hey everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.
-- Ophidion

http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/645186
Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

Postby Kyriake/Kyriaki » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:57 am

Why do you use /auction for your heal rotations? We have a tfheal channel specifically for healers. All the healers have to be in it anyway so why clutter up the /auction channel?

I'm in tfheal..I look there for who's doing what, where, when and how. Having to look in the /auction channel seems rather ridiculous (which, btw, I have that channel filtered out so I have to turn it on every raid.)
I know what's going on, do you?
Efficiency, it makes raiding better!!
Shrink! The only way to raid.
Kyriaki, 68 Shaman
<Tribal Fury>
Kyriake/Kyriaki

Postby phishn00 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:13 pm

The purpose of TFheal is communication between healers. For example, one of the healers for RT goes oom, they call it in TFheal so that another healer can step in to take their place. When a CH message is going off every 3 or 4 seconds, it's easy for healers to miss messages like that.

I'm in tfheal..I look there for who's doing what, where, when and how. Having to look in the /auction channel seems rather ridiculous

It's not your job to keep track of what everyone else is doing. You're not a cleric, so there's no need for you to worry about the CH chain. We have excellent clerics in TF. Aamedor for example has as much raiding experience as nearly any cleric on this server, and he does a kick ass job leading the clerics when necessary.

Again, relax. Let people do their jobs.
phishn00

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:20 pm

simple answer...spam.

Spam in tfheal = peeps missing heal orders.

Heal orders are kinda important.

ALL healers should keep a close ear to tfheal.....hell a shammy fast heal crit can keep a tank up for that sec needed and save the raid possiable.....stay in tfheal, but only worry about the Chain when some1 dies in chain or goes oom.

make new chat windows...why filter auction...no1 ever uses it to spam you unwanted shit.
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

Postby Imphe » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:57 pm

Actually, i think keeping an eye on tfheal is a good idea. Even I do it on some events. I also watch tfpull even when I'm not on the pull team. Every little bit helps.
Imphe E’asgaidh, Myrmidones of her 67th thumpbash
High Priestess of Typos and Miss-tells; Resident Pinko Commie of Tribal Fury
"What's the point of being in a guild if you play EQ to stand still" - Parousia
Imphe

Location: Buried under a stack of books, somewhere in Davis, Ca.

Previous

Return to Class Specific Discussion