sig....maybe (test)

For enthe. All creative pics / poems go here for the poets and artists out there.

Moderator: Officers

sig....maybe (test)

Postby Krysstian » Sun May 15, 2005 9:22 am

Testing a possible sig out. I haven't found if there's a limit on the the size of a sig. 121kb might be too big. If it shows, this is a sig I just made with an animator I'm thinking of buying (hence the advertisement in the top left corner) If it doesn't show, or this would be a too distracting (or annoying) sig, here's the link. Maybe this should go in class specific discussion :)

This is how I feel about pet toys, muhahaha
http://www.geocities.com/krysstofer/pettoys.gif

I've set it to only loop once to lessen the draw the human eye has toward motion.
Krysstian

Postby Krysstian » Sun May 15, 2005 9:32 am

Think it's too wide....and too annoying for a sig, anytime I post twice this is what I'd get....

Other option is something like this

http://www.geocities.com/krysstofer/New ... tbord1.JPG

Once I get the lighting fixed. WTB a photographer!!
Krysstian

Postby Kaylar » Sun May 15, 2005 9:50 am

I like the border you have on you second sig hun. For some reason though my computer wont let me see pic in the true color. It's really dark. =/ I can see the outline of you but thats it and oh the lighting too.
Kaylar

Postby Guest » Sun May 15, 2005 9:55 am

yeah, I've tried everything I can think of to lighten it up; max gamma, plainsight item ingame. I'm only using paintshop, so maybe it's the program. Might try having someone with better graphics get some screenie of me. If not, I'll figure something out :)

Kryss

hehe

Postby bill » Mon May 16, 2005 11:51 am

I like the black and white bit.

I had someone from AD named Trumluk call me a prick for being afk while he begged for free pet toys. I got a quick chuckle.
bill

Postby Whazy » Tue May 17, 2005 7:53 am

When I was a young mage, I was always jealous of the Enchanters and Clerics, always able to make a few hundred plat from the masses, just by casting KEI or Virtue. Too bad magicians can't make easy plat just by casting spells, I thought.

Fast Forward to Whazy in his late 60's. I can not walk through PoK without getting 2 or more requests for pet toys. I don't like playing /anon or /role, so when I am in PoK, people can /who mag 60 70, and they find me. I understand the annoyances the Clerics and Enchanters have to put up with now. lol.

On the plus side, I'm getting richer off of necros and beastlords. (I rarely charge young magicians for the toys)
Whazy

Postby Uilea » Tue May 17, 2005 1:05 pm

Krys, shoot me off the original screenshot to rachelp@sinensis.org and I'll lighten it for you. Dunno why EQ takes such dark screenshots, it's kind of annoying. Your current sig is great though $
Uilea

Postby Krysstian » Tue May 17, 2005 6:08 pm

lol, yeah Whazy. It's annoying. And it doesn't make much money. I mean, chanters and clerics only have to cast one spell, ppl give them money. We have to cast six. And if you have to load them, too, bleh. I don't charge anybody for my stuff, but I'll accept whatever they put in the box before I get the pet toys in there just to save some hassle. But first they have to catch me without /role on :)

Thanks Uilea, I'll send them along with the screenie I got you in, mwuhaha. I think I'll buy the animator to remove the annoying tag at the top and play around with that too :)
Krysstian

Postby Krysstian » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:45 am

Can't really afford the 35 bucks to buy the animator prog and remove that annoying ad tag. I sent those pics to the email you posted, Uilea. Until I can make a cooler much more nifty-neato sig, I'll use my sig block to help me study for my Music history class :)

P.S. I don't see a way to make the long line of lyrics into a prose format. Or will I have to just put in spaces until I find the correct number? Then again that might make them stretch out on the wider posts. Hmmm...
Krysstian

Return to Kreative Righting