____ TF _______

Moderator: Officers

____ TF _______

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Fri May 06, 2005 3:20 pm

What more can I say.

Tribal Fury

New and old, all its members have helped me have the most fun I have ever had playing EQ these past 6 months.

I know my Fiance wants to toss the comp out the second floor window, but thats my deal :P

But I really want to thank EVERYONE.....for putting up with my typos in RSAY....and my KING OF CAPLOCKS......

I can see with all this debate on guild direction and progress, some people might get a little demotivated and laggy. Dont let it!

Its just the outside game mech that some ppl love and some ppl hate.

Please oh please dont stop the body rock! We are fuckin running with a passion and I love it!

TY all....this has been so fucking $$$ I need to change my pants weekly. Lets see more....lets push it more and see where it leads us!

Shout outs:

Big ups to my TFheal team, necros, druids, shammys, clerics!

DPS Squad has been rocking huge, TY for makeimg my mana pool seem like its big enough!

Warriors, SK, Pally(s) lol, huge TY for keeping our casters free to cast.

Chanters and Shammys, Slows for the win! TY for being there when we need them.

Bards.....well.....ummm....../shrug....thx i guess for whatever you do. (jk)

And finally, to the Officers.
Isaac Newton:

If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on the shoulder of giants.
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

yeehaw

Postby bill » Fri May 06, 2005 3:23 pm

Rodney Dangerfield wrote:Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!
bill

Postby Conan » Fri May 06, 2005 3:42 pm

Agree Zyzz I've only been with TF like 8-9 months but this feels like a high point. You can't take the debates too serious they bring out good points(and bad) and sometimes can be scathing hehe but shoot we should have a TF rule not grudges allowed :) It's all for the betterment of the guild. Maybe the people who yell louder care more-maybe not but we still show up and kick ass and work together. GRATZ :thumbup
Cimmerian Warrior 70 Winters
Clan Tribal Fury

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1161561
Conan

Postby Ranjaling » Fri May 06, 2005 3:54 pm

True dat Zyzz... I'm loving this game more than I ever have..

Cheers to everyone in TF, to the memories I've already created with you all, to all the mobs we've killed and been killed by. Its all a rush, great times behind us and great times ahead. You all rock man, I hope this coaster never stops.

Salute to all the behind the scenes peeps too. All this shit you people handle outside of the in-game is appreciated and I try not to take the time sinks you give to this guild for granted. From Uilea's frontpages, to the whole TF site, the forums, dkp sites, and just fukn everything else...

Hats off, for real!
Ranjaling Arrowsmefling
Ooompah Luumpah
Alynsa Vazzaelle
Nintendo Wii Code - 1038 5611 2297 5641
XBOX Live Tag - XXGIBBYVAXX
Playstation Network - GIBBYVA
Ranjaling

Postby fendeesha » Fri May 06, 2005 9:20 pm

There is always drama at any time in any guild. Look past it and see the wonderful people who share your tag with you! I love the people in TF, and although there are lots of new faces I don't know, I can tell by the tag over your head that I would call you friend. I miss you guys! :cry
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

Return to Tribal Honorees