DKP is getting souldbound to the characters

All guild policies in one easy place. Know them.

Moderator: Officers

DKP is getting souldbound to the characters

Postby Serano » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:24 pm

The leadership of TF doesn't want to get into the personal buisness of you saying X char is my main and y char is my one alt. We tag friends and have had fun together - regardless of how you classify your toons to yourself. I don't really care if you consider your 53 Shadowknight your main or your level 70 necro. Its not important to me or the majority of the officers. Are you part of the tribe? that is all we really care about so far as your Chars. We have it in our guild policy we don't want you to have your "main" in another guild and then your alts in TF - we want you to feel like TF is your main guild - but ulitmatly - your chars are yours to manage not ours.

Regardless - in an effort to make our raid loot fairly and predictably bid on - we are soulbinding your raid points to the chars that you raid with. AS this is a new policy we will give you Until the end of April to move any points off of any retired or alt chars to your main or new main or raiding main- or whatever you call them. Henceforth - points earned from tonight on are stuck on the char you raid with. WITH ONE EXCEPTION. If the RAID leader or officers REQUEST you raid with a diff toon than you were planning on - in order to actualy have a competitive chance of beating the event then you have the option of having your planned toon get the points. For example I wanted to raid with Serano but the raid leader requested I camp him and bring Ranjadin my level 51 cleric - I have the opportunity to have Serano get raid credit. This MUST be requested and is not automatic. if you do not tell an officer we will not be able to do this service for you.

Our old policy reads:
j) Points are awarded to the player and DKP is tracked by character. You may bid on items based on what points that toon earns or you can combine your total points from your various characters to bid on an item for whichever toon you have at the raid. Common sense would apply however, and twinking your obvious alt toon over a main that seriously needs an upgrade wouldn't be much of a benefit to the guild. The points are yours to spend on your toons as you best see fit.

The new policy reads as such:

j) Points are awarded to the character and DKP is tracked by character. You may bid on items based on what points the character you are currently raiding with has banked. Common sense would apply however, and twinking your obvious alt toon over a main that seriously needs an upgrade wouldn't be much of a benefit to the guild. The points are yours however, to spend on your toons as you best see fit.
k. If a char is asked to raid with one of their alts other than the character they planned on raiding in order to ensure the success of the raid - the player may opt to have their camped alt to recieve the DKP instead, since they played with a differant toon than they prefered.
Last edited by Serano on Tue May 24, 2005 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

hmm

Postby dantenx » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:55 pm

The idea of transferring points is an interesting one. I plan on eventually playing with 6 accounts.
I ate thermal paste in kindergarten.

*Cockwave on
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1164750
*Cockwave off
dantenx

DKP

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:23 pm

WTF am I supposed to do with all my alts points?!?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:31 am

points are still not eligible to be transfered to boxed accounts.
Serano
Officer

Postby arielyn » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:05 am

WTF am I supposed to do with all my alts points?!?

:jester

create an alt

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

yes

Postby dantenx » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:02 pm

Not elligible, but an interesting idea. Like earning points for my main main. And then we could work out a policy for alt alts. :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Listen to the dancing bananas!
I ate thermal paste in kindergarten.

*Cockwave on
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1164750
*Cockwave off
dantenx

hmm

Postby bill » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:27 am

Actually I was wondering if I could move points from my main main's alt to my alt's main's alt?

Also, could I move my alt's points to my main alt's main's points plz, thanks.
bill

Postby Serano » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:20 am

You have 8 days to notify Drannor or me if you want to move points that were earned prior to the 8th of April, from an alt or retired char to your main.
Serano
Officer

Return to Guild Policies