Rudamentary Rudaments

For enthe. All creative pics / poems go here for the poets and artists out there.

Moderator: Officers

Rudamentary Rudaments

Postby Ophidion » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:40 pm

Some time ago I found myself on the verge of a mental breakdown. Society at large had thrown its weight around and made it clear to me that I would never become a productive member of society. My outlook on life, heavy drug use and all around contempt for all things not original disallowed me to be the person I wanted to be without risking great harm to myself and my surrounding environment.

If only they would realize that I wasn't out to get them, I was merely trying to assist them in not being stupid. Their faults apparent, their views flawed... I was on a mission to change the world. I would enlist my good friend Ketamine to aid me in this voyage of self discovery and architectural distortion.

We started to spend more time together. We would talk late at night about who could move the bed the furthest with sheer willpower and concentration. I won that battle, but I can't take full credit for it, Ketamine would always be the helping hand that I needed to get my feet, literally, off the ground.

Further and further our relationship deepened. We grew to be the best friends, giving up everything we cherished so that we could be together. Trips to the Congo, China and Greece were not that unheard of, although each trip we took was a little different, a little more surreal. Each time we came back, we brought with us even more followers... we had amassed the largest collection of people that the earth had ever seen.

These people were always hesitant to join our ranks of self discovery and destruction of everything that was evil and wrong with society. But with time, dedication and sampling of our sacrament, they soon fell in line to join the ranks of an elite society that was perfect in every way imaginable. The followers once stood strong together, but were soon knocked down and reformed like so many disassociated bowling pins.

The myriad of people that we had attracted with out tales of wonder and promises of a utopian society was amazing. Rich, poor, fat, beautiful, black, white and mixed, everyone was prepared and more than willing to give to the cause. Ketamine and I had achieved our goal, the wiping clear of all stupidity and negative thoughts from the planet...

A gust of cool wind, a quick check of my surroundings, and it was all over. Ketamine and I had finished our goal in thirty minutes and were fully prepared to do it again at the blink of an eye.

Edit: As per request, I am going to try my hardest to paint for you the picture of a Ketamine induced hallucination.

There are a few things that are usually synonymous with a Ketamine hallucination. One is the "dreaded" K-Hole.

The best way to describe a K hole is that it is a combination of feeling totally helpless, while still maintaining complete control of your "imaginary" surroundings. By imaginary surroundings, I mean the physical space that you see around you, that is so distorted and changed, that it is like being in a completely different world, only vaguely resembling the place you were five minutes before you either blew a huge line up your face, or injected a heafty sum of this wonder drug into you muscles.
[For the record, I never used this drug IM (think IV but instead of Vein its Muscle)]

The dissasociative hallucination is much more intense than any LSD or similar compound. Things aren't just exagerated and distorted. They damn near change completely and most of the time your trip can be totally controlled with your mind alone. For the purposes of this story ^^^ I will explain in great detail how I traveled to different countries.

After snorting rather large lines, i would become totally detached from my body, almost like a near death experience. My room would start to bend and fold in on itself and my body would not exist. I could see it, but I couldn't move or feel anything. It is the closest I was to not existing, combined with the feeling that I could control everything around me. The body trip from this experience (and the many others that I have experienced in my days) was the most intense out of body experience ever.

The visuals, however, were much more intense. The arcitechure of my room would distort to resemble ancient ruins, complete with birds, trees and other assorted foliage. There wasn't any color, everything was black and white for the most part with some tinges of blue (thanks to my room being painted a beautiful dark pastel blue). After a while in this setting I decided I wanted to go to China. I thought about it really hard and the whole room seemed to break apart, while still maintaining its dimensions.

My room transformed into China. I was in a Budhist temple walking around without moving and exploring each and every part of my surroundings. This continued for what seemed to be a day, when in fact it was only around 30 minutes.
Hey everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.
-- Ophidion

http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/645186
Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

Postby maepoot » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:18 pm

Wow, and I thought shrooms were weird.
maepoot

hehe

Postby bill » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:54 am

The brain is the second weirdest thing I know.

Only second to the Self.
bill

Postby Ayragon » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:44 am

advice : .....stay of crack while watching Wild Kingdom
Ayragon

Highscores: 4

Postby Ophidion » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:28 pm

The scary part about this, is that Ketamine is one of the safest drugs you can take. Before you get a chance to overdose, you usually pass out. Unless you are IM injecting it (something i never did and do not advocate), but that is a whole other ball game.
Hey everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.
-- Ophidion

Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

Postby fendeesha » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:54 pm

Hey Oph, you had better also post that Ketamine is NOT for begginers! YOU know how to control your trip, but some kid on their first time high? Scary stuff hun! Never did it myself, and haven't even SEEN an illegal substance in a great many years, but I know powerful stuff like that is NOT = to weed, shrooms and the like...
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

Postby Ophidion » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:57 pm

I didn't offer any advice, just a story. I am not responsible for others' lack of research or stupidity.
-- Ophidion

Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

Return to Kreative Righting