EAT THE PAPER!

For enthe. All creative pics / poems go here for the poets and artists out there.

Moderator: Officers

EAT THE PAPER!

Postby Ophidion » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:41 pm

Eat this piece of paper… aEt This pecie paper… Ate the Piece of paper… you ate the piece of paper… what have you done? Why did you eat the paper? Are you ok? Do you see what I see?

This is what was going through my head the first time I tried LSD. A veritable conference was going on in my brain and I didn’t know who to address first. Would it be Senator Breathing Bottle? How about George VonVibrating Walls? I couldn’t tell who wanted what from me. The inner dialog going on inside my brain was driving me insane, yet keeping me sane at the same time.

No matter how much I disliked the people in my head or the people that live in my ceiling fan, I also loved them equally as much. For all of the wrong they had caused me, I couldn’t help but be so interested in them to the point of severe obsession. They kept asking me questions and pointing out what they thought to be interesting and odd things that were going on in a place that they had never visited. This place of course was outside of my head.

Though the assembly inside my brain had never been outside, they had seen distorted images through my ocular cavities. Granted, this didn’t provide a clear picture for them, but they were close in their assumption of what was going on. Distorted lenses… distorted lenses, why can’t I stop thinking about that. Why do I have to obsess over these things? It isn’t an odd concept. I mean… if my brain was trying to tell me what’s going on, but they have a big distorted panel in front of them, who is to say what they are telling me is accurate?

Curses! This is more of that little piece of paper fucking with me again. Why did I decide to take this alone, in my blue room with blue walls? Why did I take this magical drop into my mouth? I don’t understand lots of things, but one thing I understand is that the people in the ceiling fan are throwing bubble gum and rocks at me.

I can’t believe after all of the peace talks that we have had, that they had to go and bombard my person with the bubble gum and rocks that are piling up on top of me. I wonder if the people in my brain are disagreeing with the people in the fan while using me as a proxy. That would explain a lot, as the people in my brain dictate everything I do. If only I hadn’t eaten that piece of paper, none of this would be happening.

Or would it? Who is to say that this power struggle between the brain goers and the fan fans? I mean, if it was really going on, then that would explain where all of these patterns came from… wait a minute… when did my walls decide to sprout bamboo and move like snakes made of jelly? When did this happen? Was it part of the peace document signed by the two warring nations?

Wow, this is pretty interesting. There are words within each large chute of bamboo… “In [distorted word] we trust…” What the fuck? Shouldn’t it say “In [distorted word] we trust?”

Wait… why can’t I say that word? I know how to, as I have said it many times before. But I can’t say it right now…

Why did you eat the paper? Did you eat the paper? What is wrong with you?

Ok, I must stop obsessing over the fact that I can’t say a word that I am sure I have said multiple thousands of times before. But what does that mean?

Ok… Ok… that’s enough of that… I can’t stand the fact that there are warring nations within and outside of my body that I can’t talk to or control. That is too much for me. Also, the bamboo is on my ceiling now and the blue carpet has ripples in it… wait… why am I in an aquarium?

Fuck it, this is too much… piece of paper you said? Try five pieces of paper!

Wait… I ate 5 hits?

Fuck this! I am going to eat this Xanex and pass out… I can’t control this anymore and its bed time… goodnight.

[People in my brain]: Goodnight Kevin, see you next time.
[People in the fan]: Time Kevin goodnight we will see us.
[Me]: Goodnight Kevin, see you next time….. *sleep*
Hey everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.
-- Ophidion

http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/645186
Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

Postby maepoot » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:22 pm

Damn Oph, you need to write a book.
maepoot

haha

Postby bill » Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:46 am

This is what I get for not going to Philly huh? Dammit!

Seriously tho, peace treaties are fucked up.
bill

Postby Ophidion » Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:25 pm

This was my first experience with LSD about.... 4 years ago. Needless to say, every time I tripped by myself in my house, those fuckers came back and repeated the arguements.
As of this point, I am not doing hallucinogens, my mood is too unstable at the moment (went of anti depressants 2 months ago and still not 100% stable yet). Maybe sometime in the future, but not now.
Hey everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.
-- Ophidion

http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/645186
Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

Postby spiritlove » Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:57 am

wow! If those are the thoughts in someone's head while doing LSD I really don't think that my brain could handle all that cause I am constantly thinking about a 100 things at once. Maybe it is ADD lol (and no I am not making fun of the disease) But if I was to have some lil piece of paper I am sure I would be in the funny farm by now :( ..I give you props for putting the lsd away though :thumbup good job .. and good luck to you in the future with your new meds..
~Spiritlove~ :assshaking:
70 Cleric
spiritlove

haha

Postby bill » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:30 pm

with your new meds..

Rofl, I said his new drug dealer has a white coat just the other day heh.
bill

Return to Kreative Righting