Illusions R kool. As are siggy pics!

For enthe. All creative pics / poems go here for the poets and artists out there.

Moderator: Officers

Illusions R kool. As are siggy pics!

Postby Velnarin » Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:43 am

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL. I finally broke down and made a sig for myself. This makes me happy, despite it being a tad big. Bigger is BETTER.

In the process I finally got around to sloppily coloring a pic I made of Enthy's scaled wolf form cuz the blue swirly thing needed a little flavah. I may redo it better later but I found it more than worthy of postage as-is. :bluejump

BLUE IS GEWD MMMMK BYE

~ Velnarin D'Faer the White Wizard - Master Crossdresser, Journeyman Researcher, and Lord of Okra
Velnarin

Postby Skel » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:51 am

as a fellow artist, imma give ya what i think whether you asked for it or not *whack*

first off, KILLER sig ... i adore the scale-wolf picture although the left hind leg looks a bit crushed (ran outta room?). Picture of Enthy rocks, nice job on the expression ("you want HOW much KEI?")

Only real beef is the words are tooooo small :P I can read em but it looks like the only flaw on an otherwise beeyootiful siggy
Skel

Postby Velnarin » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:25 pm

Fiesty! Rawr. o.0 Who put liquid rabies in Your wheaties? =D

Hehe kidding. :plzdie Ooops wrong smilie... :) There we go.

Naa not crushed, the Original drawing of the scaled wolf actually had a background, crawling over rocks, so the back leg was more elevated than the others and thus not at an angle cuz it was beginning to point backward. That also be why the claws are pointing down oddly. But being that it's not all that noticable I left it. ^^;

I figgered the text prolly looked too small for comfort. =/ I could've prolly worked around it by rearranging where the foreign letters (words) are and the ones in english. But *gasp* It would've been work/thinking and I can't have that. =) Heh, oh well. ^____________^

Thankyees for teh critiiiiqqquuuueee. ..... Now Where is Your art? I like to watch it more than do it.
~ Velnarin D'Faer the White Wizard - Master Crossdresser, Journeyman Researcher, and Lord of Okra
Velnarin

Postby Skel » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:24 am

i can try to scan in a few things ... haven't done much recently outside of sig bars and a few avatars.

i DID do some family work for my grandparents though. Yes, yes laugh it up. Essentially, i did what they asked using a few of my favorite programs to massively edit the existing photos:

*Bryce 5 for backgrounds
*Photodraw for cropping/post-op editing
*BlackMagic for colorizing a black-and-white photo

Mooshed it all together, added shadows and fades and a few other tricks until i came up with this (warning very large):

Skel

Postby Velnarin » Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:40 am

It looks better than Everquest. ^^;;; Hehe neato. Love the mossy effect. I doubt I have the patience for rendering programs.... *bow*

If you haven't checked out the fanart gallery on the EQlive boards yet you should take a look. There's not much there but most of what is there is made with rendering programs and very good. Right up your alley. ^_^
Velnarin

Return to Kreative Righting