Stupidest spells in EQ

Moderator: Officers

Stupidest spells in EQ

Postby Serano » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:59 pm

Ranger
66 - Displace Summoned, Shield of Briar, Nature Veil

I am one rune from having all my 67 and 68 spells. They are about 50 50 in being cool. Hell - 75 - 25. Most of them are just upgrades to old spells but the regen and healing ones rock. for a ranger anyways. But with the 66 spells - Only nature veil adds something new - it is like a new form of jolting blades I guess. then a summoned damage effect - YAY --- outside of LDON No RO or EC you guys seeing much summoned things latlely?

upgrade to ranger castable DS - yay.

Regardless - Sony so screwed up the value of level 66 spells for ranger - you don't see me using any of them. If it ever comes a time that EVERYONE in the group has all the minor runes that they can use AND we roll on them - that minor rune I win - will go to a wiz or mage or cleric I bump into on the street. - that is how lame they are. Stupid sony.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Spells

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:07 pm

File your complaint with the Sony EQ department.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby arielyn » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:22 pm

/shrug 66 bard songs are useless

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

oow spells

Postby Lemme » Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:27 pm

I thought the 66 bard lull was good?
Most necros think their 66 spells stink, and one should just go right to the 67s.
Im still trying to get my 65 spells, havent looked at 66 yet. BOT towers anyone?
Lemme
Lemme

hehe

Postby bill » Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:49 pm

aside from most only being MINOR upgrades at best, I have nothing to complain about for spells.

I mean, there is some shitty stuff going on with one of my 69 or 70 spells....but on the whole no complaints. Just a few spells that SOE can't decide what to do with.

Spell takes x hp from your pet and gives x mana regen per tick as recourse but adds a rune too. But it doesn't stack with shit so they remove the rune, then you get 2 camps, those who liked it and those that didn't.

Of course this only leads to more confusion where at which point I realized I was still only lvl 67 going on 68 and promptly lost interest and decidedly won't regain said interest until at least the end of 68 hehe.
bill

Postby Serano » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:26 pm

Ok drannor your homework is to figure out how to make the waystin part of your sig link to his magelo and the Drannor portion of your sig link to that profile.
Serano
Officer

Postby nazar » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:00 am

for a magician..its simple as this..i'd suck ass if i didnt have all my new spells.(granted missing 2 or 3 from 69 and 70)..new pets alone are almost as much dps as i was pre oow..and nukes now i can outnuke pre oow wizards....i think mages benifited the most from the expansion :banana
70 Mage on Vazealle (Everquest)
60 Warrior on Detheroc (World of Warcraft)
nazar

lol

Postby bill » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:30 am

Ok drannor your homework is to figure out how to make the waystin part of your sig link to his magelo and the Drannor portion of your sig link to that profile.

Hey Skel, ears burnin?

rofl. anyhow, i think Uilea is helping out. Problem was Ser, I couldn't remote-link an HTM because of the website.

Skel couldn't even email me a copy of the deal for me to host because the links won't embed themselves into the JPG without ready access to the HTM code.

Or something. Will have it settled soon, I've been driving Skel crazy hahaha.
bill

Postby Serano » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:59 am

Grats Waystin in finishing your homework
Serano
Officer

Return to Class Specific Discussion