/ Shammy Begging on

Moderator: Officers

/ Shammy Begging on

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:06 am

This Dude is smart and all, but his logic is all fuxxed up....I totally disagree...

http://eq.crgaming.com/viewarticle.asp?Article=7168
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

whoa

Postby bill » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:12 am

The fact that you can't copy and paste text from that website makes me want to hurt someone! I can't quote the text so this article loses.

All I can say is read the second entire sentence of the last paragraph and you will know this guy needs to take a 5 minute break from eq once a month to improve his life.
bill

Postby phishn00 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:03 am

Wow. Let's write 15 pages bitching that our class can't fill all 4 roles in a group any more. Hopefully next they'll have a warrior saying he should be able to mez, and clerics complaining that their hammers aren't breakin 400dps :plzdie Last time I checked, shammys did have the best slows, debuffs and melee buffs in the game. Here's a clue for ya buddy: if ya don't like your class, hit delete and roll a new one
phishn00

Postby fendeesha » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:54 am

WOW! I am known for being long winded myself, but even I couldn't get through that! LOL. What I did read though makes me think he has an inferiority complex though! His class can't do anything and he just SUCKS! ROFL!!!
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:02 pm

lol Sorry the shammy is part of the HOLY TRINITY>...you fuckin cry ass baby....NO Shit other calsses can do the same shit yours can....maybe you are not as good at it than others....WHO CARES.....your class is not broken.....you cna SLOW....SLOW it WAY TO POWERFULL....Wait a min....not only can you slow.....but your calss is the only one that can slow and HEAL for decent health...unlike the BST.....enchanters cannot heal.....

Try being a cleric....I cna NEVER solo for XP..NEVER....and Farming.....thats efficent as well.....unless iam farming in Unrest for bloodstained mantles~
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

Postby Eilsel_Seaspryte » Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:08 pm

I can solo spiders to sell silk in the bazaar. Do that count as farming? :razz

what a cry baby.
Eilsel's Candy Armor
I keep death in a bottle.
Eilsel_Seaspryte

hehe

Postby bill » Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:27 pm

the thing that sucks is he probably has very good ideas of what shaman should be doing. What he lacks is the understanding that every single class...especially berserkers, have the exact same gripe list.

Not identical but in the same ballpark.

I read the mage woes, the monk woes, the necro woes, the pally/sk woes the warrior woes...

Lots of woes. All classes.

When I see that there is a disparity in balance, I seek out the balance. The developers call that which I seek as exploits heh.

I call it leveling the playing field ;)
Want to give my pet awful as hell pathing? Then I will abuse the poor pathing of your mobs combined with my pets wacky pathing.

This may not make apparent sense, but use your weaknesses as your strengths. As in life, there is always an advantage. Find it.
bill

Postby Serano » Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:32 pm

balancing sucks. If every class was balanced EQ wouldn't be fun. Interdependance is what makes it fun.

It is pretty amazing what a chanter mage and any healer can do tho.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Class Specific Discussion