Post Server You are Currently Playing on Here...

If you are done with EQ or trying other games - chat about them here.

Moderator: Officers

hey fuckers

Postby eeventinee » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:21 pm

hey fuckers, there are 2 bbs. so to simplify things if you are playing on butcherblock add a 1, or blackburrow a 2. In the future bb posts should include a corresponding 1 or 2 to not cause confusion
"The path to geekdom for this child has already been paved in 12-sided dice and character sheets."

Long live the poor child named Firiona Vie
eeventinee

Postby Serano » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:45 am

/boggle

they are so creative they made BB1 and BB2. that is just retardo - with over 200 old zones to name new servers after and they start over already. insane. They already used up Great Divide? Permafrost? Rathe Mountains? whatever
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby deladriendil » Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:37 am

Highpass Server

Sameil = Sameil
Zytic = Crusher
Del = ?

Haven't started playing yet. But when I do it will be on Highpass and likely only a couple days a week. Will be in Freeport, going necro.

Sam and Zytic are in Qeynos as a cleric and warrior.

Later

Del
deladriendil
Lurker

Re: hey fuckers

Postby Dealing » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:13 pm

eeventinee wrote:hey fuckers, there are 2 bbs. so to simplify things if you are playing on butcherblock add a 1, or blackburrow a 2. In the future bb posts should include a corresponding 1 or 2 to not cause confusion

I did state earlier in the thread that I was on butcherblock. And I have seen Awaken's Toon (or one with ver close naming). But I agree with 2 BB servers it can be confusing.
Dealing Withit
Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Dealing

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:48 am

Heyas, eveyone who sent e-mail, we lub ya!

It's reasonably certain (altho not yet confirmed) that Cal and Pra are retired. EQ2 freaking rocks!!
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby rajuncajunboy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:51 am

I see Fnord on all the time, no doubt burning up the quests. My toon now on Nek is Rajin, a lvl 11 Druid (based in Q).

If yall play evil toons, I have a dark elf named Rajun on Nek. I am so flexible.
rajuncajunboy

hi dealing!

Postby eeventinee » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:44 pm

HI dealing, Im going to be on bb1 (butcherblock) when I install it, should do that later tonight, ill post my char name when i do
"The path to geekdom for this child has already been paved in 12-sided dice and character sheets."

Long live the poor child named Firiona Vie
eeventinee

Postby Champion Flogger » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:45 am

Bilnick... I can tell ya... I flew through levels 1-10 but it took me 2-3 times longer to get to where I am now at 19 (halfway to 20.) Reading the boards and talking to a couple friends in the mid-20's, the concensus is that it is slower at 20+, yet it levels out some. From appearances, the devs have made it so that most of your early adventuring is done exploring the ravaged land of Norrath and discovering new places and tactics. They make those levels faster to help keep it interesting through this exploring phase.

Oh, I guess I didn't mention that it's my cleric that is 19.5. The chanter is still at 10. The classes are definately different, and there is a small learning curve as you learn new tactics. However, they did a much better job on some of the content. If I can't get a group, I always have about 10 quests in my journal that I can work on solo. Also, I am making most of my cash from tradeskilling, so there's always that to fall back on. (I used to dread tradeskilling in EQ1, but I'm enjoying it nicely in EQ2.)
[URL=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=297660] PRALLIC PUREEDGE
Epic Knight[/url]
Champion Flogger
Lurker

Postby SapphireSniper » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:33 am

I have to say, pretty much DITTO to everything you said Pral..

Sapphire is lvl 16 sorcerer, 16 scholar
Kirieya is lvl 15 cleric, 3 artisan
Asasina is lvl 8 mage, 8 artisan
Etemis is lvl 8 warrior, 14 craftsman
EQ: SapphireSniper - lvl 57 Erudite Wizard of Vazaelle (RETIRED)
HZ: Sapphire Sniper, Envoy of Aubadrine, Fiend of Dawn
46 Cleric, 66 Mason, 36 Enchanter, 21 Carpenter
44 Alchemist, 40 Miner, 24 Jeweler, 20 Gatherer, 8 Scholar (RETIRED)
ATITD 2: Sapphire Sniper (RETIRED)
SapphireSniper

Artok = Zhandar on Permafrost

Postby Artok » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:29 am

Heya All.. wanted to chime in. I love EQ2 its a great game. I'm a level 33 Paladin and currently ranked #40 on my server for most quests. If any of you ever make it to Permafrost send me a tell, and to add to the comments about leveling... wait till you hit 30. Leveling slows A LOT.

Artok
the long lost Shaman of the Tribe
Artok

Previous

Return to EQ2 and Other games