EQ2 Vault

If you are done with EQ or trying other games - chat about them here.

Moderator: Officers

EQ2 Vault

Postby bill » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:33 pm

Gezak the Cracked

Got this link from the folks over at the magecompendium. They are decent at going forth and finding the funnay.
bill

Postby Serano » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:05 pm

I recently was given access to a EQ2 beta account who said they are done with beta. There are multiple people trying to use this account - and while I was given the access by the accounts actual owner ( i think) there are signs of multiple people trying to use it besides me.

Regardless - EQ2 seems pretty.

I have bought a Preorder for the deluxe eddition - and I guess I will try it out with my wife. I dunno - I might cancel my preorder tho - I don't know if I am all that motivated to play it. It is pretty, but it is a lot of new stuff to learn - and It seems complicated. YES --- so did EQlive seem complicated the first day I played. But I dunno. maybe I am jaded and can't learn anything new anymore.

I dunno. At this point I don't even know if I will want to play it with my wife, I might stick to playing EQlive with my wife instead of 2 after all.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Guardrail » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:50 pm

EQ2 is way easier to play then EQ1, the biggest difference is it is new to you.

Exp of starting a quest in both games.
EQ1:
/hail Fizzlebop
/say What disease
/say How disease
/say what disease how
/say what diseased land
/say @#%$ @&$^&@
/say how was the land diseased

EQ2:
Hail fizzlebop
Click the box where it asks if you want to accept the quest.

The easiest way to transition is to remember that EQ2 is NOT an extension of EQ1. Once your over that its like anything else, it wil take you a little while to get the hang of tings but then its WAY easier then EQ1 was, especially since in EQ1 you had to macro everyting if you wanted to be proficient with it.

Cheers
Hunter Guardrail Arcarean
Forest Stalker of Tunare
M.I.A

Pathfinder Arataurn Truebow
70 Ranger EQ2
Guardrail

Return to EQ2 and Other games