Spectre of the past

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Spectre of the past

Postby Azzenkar Emberune » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Greetings and salutations, It has been a long road I have traveled but I have finally returned to my home Tribal Fury. It is a pleasant surprise to see that TF still survives and thrives. Question Serano........ you still got that wolverine shirt from the meet? Sinadar what have you been doing since our little bonfire episode? Does bilnick still ride a MY LITTLE PONY Unicorn mount? and finally does goofydoofy still have a thing for sheep? Those old timers of the guild who remember me please shoot me a post as I would love to reconnect and chat. I also have a few questions reguarding Everquest and the possibility of returning. Thanks
Azzenkar Emberune

Re: Spectre of the past

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Tribal Fury is dead. Go to celestialnavigators.org

That is where all the active ex-TFers are.

Good to see you again.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Re: Spectre of the past

Postby Bilnick » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:33 am

I haven't played EQ in over a year. I pop on occasionally to see if any old eq buddies are on, but that is about it. I lurk on the TF and CN boards still.

It should be pretty easy to return since EQ is free now. Some of your old gear and augs might not be useable unless you buy a subscription though. I think any group gear is useable for free players while raid gear and augs are not.

Like goofy said, most active ex-TF are in Celestial Navigators now.
Bilnick
Officer

Return to Open Chat