Can't Believe it's been 2 years since I visited/ TF is done.

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Re: Can't Believe it's been 2 years since I visited/ TF is d

Postby Serano » Sat May 26, 2012 5:07 am

I should fire up Diablo - see if it still works. Might have to open up my old WIN XP computer to do that tho. Been meaning to set up a Win98 computer some day. Never get around to it.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Bilnick » Sat May 26, 2012 6:22 am

Why would you need to do that? Windows 7 has compatability modes for older OS going back to Windows 95.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Serano » Sun May 27, 2012 6:14 pm

I have spare boards, old hard drives and 15 inch monitors.
Serano
Officer

Postby arielyn » Tue May 29, 2012 9:48 am

Yeah Bil, did you forget this is Serano you're talking to here? He probably still has the first piece of loot he ever received in EQ on a mule somewhere.

We are talking about a guy that probably has an original Pong console and Commodore Vic-20 sitting next to his Atari 2600 in his garage while he tries to get his old TSR-80 to work.

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby Serano » Tue May 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Thing that pisses me off about my intelivision - is it is impossible to get new silver pad inserts to make the controllers work when they get worn out.

Kevin, I couldn't find you anywhere on Facebook, try looking for me at Harold Buchanan II ---- or hlbuchanan@yahoo.com

OH... and there are some scary things in my bank. I ring off the Emperor of Shhraas (or whatever) The record holder for DKP spent 175) THE very first skinning knife I crafted on the server when I made Rhhain before Serano. And... A little doll.
Serano
Officer

Postby arielyn » Wed May 30, 2012 8:51 am

Hahaha about the doll. Good times my brother.

I'll see ya in Hawaii soon ;)

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
arielyn
Lurker

Postby Bilnick » Wed May 30, 2012 2:42 pm

arielyn wrote:Yeah Bil, did you forget this is Serano you're talking to here? He probably still has the first piece of loot he ever received in EQ on a mule somewhere.

We are talking about a guy that probably has an original Pong console and Commodore Vic-20 sitting next to his Atari 2600 in his garage while he tries to get his old TSR-80 to work.

Can't knock him for that, I still have my old game systems dating back to the late 1970s.

I don't know if I still have my first piece of raid loot I ever won in TF, (think it was off Xanamech) but I do have every weapon I ever won.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby arielyn » Wed May 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Bilnick wrote:
arielyn wrote:Yeah Bil, did you forget this is Serano you're talking to here? He probably still has the first piece of loot he ever received in EQ on a mule somewhere.

Can't knock him for that, I still have my old game systems dating back to the late 1970s.

I don't know if I still have my first piece of raid loot I ever won in TF, (think it was off Xanamech) but I do have every weapon I ever won.

Actually, I was talking about me and my Pong / Commodores.... But yeah Serano probably has them too :)

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
arielyn
Lurker

Postby veikkoaho » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:07 am

Sorry to hear that man if your reading this...glad see the things you have accomplished though and are doing.
Ive managed to become a paramedic as scary as that is lol. Vidfinnx@yahoo.com is my email hit me up
veikkoaho

Previous

Return to Open Chat