Amazing Religious Event

Want to talk politics, religion, opinion, or Current events? go here.

Moderator: Officers

Amazing Religious Event

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun May 27, 2012 11:51 am

So last night I am sleeping when suddenly I awoke with a start. I was drenched in sweat with a raging hard-on. It felt like somebody was watching me. After about 30 seconds or so of me trying to figure out what was going on, a form materialized at the foot of my bed and it said it was God! Then it started yelling at me, "Go fuck yourself, Nigger! GO FUCK YOUR SELF!!" over and over. I was embarrassed to start jerking off because he was watching me, but his words were compelling me in to action. So, after I could fight the urge no longer, I start going at it. After about 30 minutes of non-stop wild man masturbation, I went in to some kind of erotic mind blowing orgasmic trance. There were bright colors swirling in the room with a cool breeze that smelled like roses. There were huge titties in the sky winking at me with their nipples. Once that cleared away in an instant, I blew a huge load whilst yelling, "Oh God!". The load shot across the room and traveled in to the bathroom where it proceeded to plaster itself on the bathroom mirror. Once I was able to regroup myself and get out of bed to see what the fuck just happened, I went to the bathroom to find the load was plastered to the mirror in the shape of Baby Jesus!

What do you think it all means?!?
Last edited by Goofydoofy on Sun May 27, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Re: Amazing Religious Event

Postby Serano » Sun May 27, 2012 6:15 pm

I think I need to move this thread to creative writing.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Re: Amazing Religious Event

Postby Ceruis » Mon May 28, 2012 1:44 am

I think it means you have too much time on your hands, retard.
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Return to Real Life and Opinion