JIB where is that fan faire update?

Postby Serano » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:02 pm

so?
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Re: JIB where is that fan faire update?

Postby Jibvalde » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:59 am

though i posted it . really no big things yes another expansion , oh boy a new land undescoverd until minutes ago with a whole new race of people . (Gates of discord part 2) more hot bars bigger bags level 95 really nothing we havent all ready seen at least 3 times. This very much had the feel of ( we better give them something cause we have nothing new ) can look up Veil of Alaris.
They are doing some nice things with the UI but being able to resize you hot buttons and reshape them isnt nothing new if you use a custom UI. Maybe the biggest change will be the long over due ability to use clickies from inside a bag with a short cut on a hot bar ya no more openning a bag putting the item in an open inventory slot to use clickies. stuff we have been asking for for at least 5 years now. Those item the must be equipted to use will still have to be equipted.

Guild land with custom guild hall much like your own home if you have one, I think 3 new ranks for guildies. Leader/CoLeader,officer, recruiter,and 2 more , they can be customized with differnt levels of authority Just like WoW,Rift,Aion,and every other MMORPG.

There is going to be some kind of new quest you can do to get a container to make what ever weapon you wish to use look like your epic thats pretty cool. there may be restriction like for ranger it must be a 1hs but not sure.

thats about it. if i can dig up more will let you all know.

Jibvalde
Jibvalde
Guild Leader

Return to Open Chat