A Note To Arrern

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

A Note To Arrern

Postby ThinkInk » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:38 am

My friend do you remember the Tanise Underbelly mission that failed to update for us last weekend?

Well after several emails and deep discussions with GMs as well as some senior members of Sony in-game management they decided to award us the completion of that task, plus one loot item that we all voted would go to you.

The only problem is that our whole group has to be online for this to happen. We've not seen you around since that day and as we know GMs are not the most patient folks. So please send me a /tell in-game and I will try to make this happen for you and prevent you from having to do that task again.
ThinkInk

Re: A Note To Arrern

Postby ThinkInk » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:53 pm

I received another email from a GM tonight and this is what he suggested you do:

"Another alternative is that you can offer Arrern your petition's reference number and the next time he does get in-game (whenever that may be) he can submit a petition on his own behalf so that the responsibility is rightfully left in his own hands. Just tell him to petition stating that he was the only person who has not been online to get the updates we were granting to his group for the Tasnise Underbelly event. Then have him supply this number: 100326-001336. Whoever gets that petition can review all the notes made here and will be able to see he should get the update granted to him as your friends all have."

I hope this works for you!
ThinkInk

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 am

WTF!! That is a bonified miracle!!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Thanodus » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:23 am

have u tried an in game email? maybe he has been on alt or something
Thanodus

Postby ThinkInk » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:31 am

I would think that he would come and read the boards occasionally!
ThinkInk

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:55 am

The majority of guild members don't use the boards, which is a shame.
Goofydoofy

Postby Bilnick » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 am

Goofydoofy wrote:The majority of guild members don't use the boards, which is a shame.

I agree. It seemed we had more success when more people used the boards.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Stonecrush » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Bilnick wrote:
Goofydoofy wrote:The majority of guild members don't use the boards, which is a shame.

I agree. It seemed we had more success when more people used the boards.

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on what the major focus of this guild is now, the past transgressions put TF in this current state and with a few what if's who knows where TF would be today. Sadly loosing Jum, Drig, Isen, Zyzz, Phane, Whyllow and a few other core raiders put a damper on progression here. Although on another side I am seeing high end guilds with difficulties too so I am thinking that the other big problem is EQ is dieing out on active members. Thinning the pool of players down dramatically. Unfortunately or fortunately however you want to look at it, you def need a solid dedicated team that is dedicated to both the progression of the characters and the future of the guilds as a whole. Maybe enforcing rules that require reading and giving input to the forums would help? Try and appeal to more dedicated (also sometimes called Hardcore) players to help carry the work load. I honestly believe w.o the core members that showed up every raid to give their consistent follow through and avid aggression to pushing the majority through the progression TF has stalled and sputtered. I am not trying to lay blame here. I have noticed that this guild has a sense of falling apart about it, a once thriving place of every level of player and appealing to even burned out hardcore raiders as a place to go and still do high end raiding w.o the high cost on obligation due to the dedicated core members. This is also not a bash post don't take it that way it's just merely a blatant observation. It's like when an Elephants teeth wear out and it slowly starves to death, if this guild is to survive it's going to need a restructure and a focus highly on advertising and appealing to the good solid raiders, that is if that is TF's goal. It's a lot of damn work and it's a lot of damn time. I feel partly responsible for the demise here due to my absence. If I was on the days that RBB had tried to shatter this guild I bet I could have mended a few fences and patched a few holes until things were sorted out properly because who can hate the Stonecrush right?

It's scary to think that this guild was on track to catching Sequel and passing AD in progression. I feel sadden to see this happening to such a good group of people that deserve better than the sense of fading away or bailing out like TF is a sinking ship.

Sorry for my story if it offends or if it seems out of context let me know. This is just what I feel is my impression of TF at this point.
Stonecrush

Postby Serano » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:49 pm

The challenge is finding a hard charging corps of officers that also don't annoy the current fan base.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Tarudorm » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Serano wrote:The challenge is finding a hard charging corps of officers that also don't annoy the current fan base.

:punch: :idol
Tarudorm

Postby Velocis » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:32 pm

that should be easier to do now i would think
Velocis

Highscores: 2

Postby Ceruis » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:18 am

Velocis wrote:that should be easier to do now i would think

You would think but it not. Generally, someone picks up the ball on something because it needs doing then runs with it till they burn out on it or life interferes. Quite frankly, I was more burned out on it then anything. Getting slammed with this PSG job again just helped me feel better about leaving the O thing behind (though getting home at midnight becuz of stupid shit is getting old). The two guys I feel sorry for right now are Jib and Thano. One is carrying the guild's raid operations with little help (except you Ozz, you rock bud) and other got stuck holding the bag for a job he wasn't recruited for. Oh well. :beer:
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:46 am

I think you people should open up a Paypal account to pay me at least $500 cash a week, like you did for donations for the website. Then, I could quit my job and come back to Tribal Fury and lead you to victory and happiness for all!
Goofydoofy

Return to Open Chat