Auedyan Stopping by

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Auedyan Stopping by

Postby Auedyan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Hey guys so I just wanted to stop by and say hey..... I know I just disappeared last year, and I wanted to come tell yall whats up and been happening since then. Well March last year at 10am I got a knock on my apartment door. I opened it an 4 mexican gang bangers kicked it the rest the way in and held me at gun point a stole my laptop and desktop ( xbox 360 and all my dvd's ,ect).... So after that I havnt logged into everquest since then. I moved to Dallas for a few months. Now I live back in my mom's house getting my life in order. Got back into college,and I am doing pretty good now. I should be able to buy my own computer again soon, and when I do I will start playing EQ again. I dont know if I am still guilded or not but if you guys will have me I will re-app or w/e, but will cross that bridge when I get my computer.

Lord Auedyan DaGreat
85 Magician
Auedyan

Re: Auedyan Stopping by

Postby Ceruis » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Glad to hear from you. Hope everything turns out alright. Your in TF for life until you deguild so don't worry about that score. Good luck.

:cheers
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Bilnick » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Welcome back!
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Auedyan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Well I just bought two yrs of EQ on my laptop but when i get the launchpad going it wont update an download the files. Any idea why it would do that?
Auedyan

Postby Auedyan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 pm

I seem to have fixed the problem it is now downloading.........INC crazy mage action in a few hours or maybe tomarrow when i wake up
Auedyan

Postby Auedyan » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 pm

well maybe not lol grr it was downloading for about 5mins said 3hrs remaining then just quit downloading again.... it says updating in the box thing that turns to play when finshed downloading, but under that it says update complete
Auedyan

Postby Chadeaux » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:39 pm

I had to log in with admin rights , did a right click on the eq program and start as admin to get mine back up and going. hope that helps
Chadeaux

Return to Open Chat