I HATE THE FRENCH!!!

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

I HATE THE FRENCH!!!

Postby Ceruis » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Just becuz the dumb FRENCH established New Orleans put them on my MOST hated listed!!!!!! Thank god Peyton is also in the Super Bowl...your going to get whoooped BREEEES.../smack! GO MARK BURNELL! :banana

yes I'm drunk
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Re: I HATE THE FRENCH!!!

Postby Bilnick » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 pm

You must be drunk to like Payton Manning.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:44 am

I hate Americans. Well, I actually hate everybody.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:56 pm

The thing I really dig about the french is that they share American's arrogance.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Belos » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 am

Peyton Manning was born and raised in New Orelans wasnt he?
Belos

Postby Worff » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Serano wrote:The thing I really dig about the french is that they share American's arrogance.

LMAO no doubt
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Stonecrush » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Worff wrote:
Serano wrote:The thing I really dig about the french is that they share American's arrogance.

LMAO no doubt

Yet We've stopped them from Speaking German twice... Third time they do it themselves. They also helped suck us into a war in Vietnam (Dunno if you know this Vietnam should be like what Puerto Rico is today. FU Truman for Ignoring HO CHI Minh and the French using political pressure on us in preventing the same thing PR has from happening.)

Also had someone say well what about the Revolutionary war they helped us! Yeah only to get back at Great Britain. Like a dirty pedophile they really just wanted us to end up like an ousted preteen from a home environment so they could try and have their way with us if we failed as a government (which we are doing well at today.. Failing as a government.) The Government is trying to do TO MUCH they aren't supermen you know.. Let people do for themselves and just be wary of anti trusts and public safety/fairness.

They only thing I admire the stuck up frogs for is their idea on how to run Power. Nukes... Safe, reliable, clean. As efficient as we can get with current technology in a mass reliable source.

So that's that!

Rant off whew.
Stonecrush

Postby Serano » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Actually if our leaders (and people) weren't such raciest bastards, The Philippines and Cuba would be very productive states now. Unfortunately when we won them from the Spanish over 100 years ago - we pissed on them instead of incorporating them. Our loss.

Viet Nam... now we don't / didn't want/need that as a territory. good riddance.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Ceruis » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:51 pm

I don't think Ho Chi Men wanted to be incorporated into the United States. He simply drafted a consitution that looked remarkably like our and asked our Government to push out the French. Instead, we told him to go screw himself and let a little pissant European country (that had been defeated mind you) push into a craptastic war we had no intention of winning politically. Screw Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, LBJ, and Nixon. None of them were worth a crap when it came to dealing with the Europeans post WW II.

Ceruis, Tarvas
Ceruis
Officer

Postby Stonecrush » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:31 am

Serano wrote:Actually if our leaders (and people) weren't such raciest bastards, The Philippines and Cuba would be very productive states now. Unfortunately when we won them from the Spanish over 100 years ago - we pissed on them instead of incorporating them. Our loss.

Viet Nam... now we don't / didn't want/need that as a territory. good riddance.

Sad thing is if Castro didn't happen Cuba would be corrupt as it was but the people would have a standard of living close to if not better than PR. It's a shame.I just get tired of listening to historians who think they knew. My family was there before and still some remain after. The historians love the claim how great Castro was to the people. He didn't do anything different than what Cuba's people already did before. I can't speak for the Philippines.

Also as a side note Ho Chi Minh sent letters to Truman asking for a system close to what PR has today. He wanted his country to be free from French control. Because the French were "Helping" us against the USSR in Germany we decided to look the other way as the French tried to relive their days as a colonial power controlling Vietnam for the agricultural and other natural resources. So yes if Truman had some balls the Vietnam war if it even had happened would have been quashed quickly with the help of Ho Chi Minh... So Again. I dislike the French and think we have a little bit more reason to be arrogant in our world policing. If we don't do it, no one else does, and bad things happen! Look at Cuba! WTB CIA Assassination of Castro 50 years ago.. I'd be sitting on a beach in Cuba sipping some rum and living it up! :P
Stonecrush

Postby Stonecrush » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:34 am

PS Manning is a Cry baby. He didn't even shake hands with Brees. I don't like the NO Saints but still shake the guys hand... Being sportsman like shows character and that you can swallow some damn pride. I bet he cried over the ordeal. Could be worse manning you could be Dan Marino, be a great Quarterback but get 0 SB rings.

I think someones grinding glass in my OJ, because I have been a grumpy gus lately. I need some Serano Humor!
Stonecrush

Postby Ceruis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:04 pm

I think he said something about wanting to get off the field since all hell was breaking loose. The real reason was it was just plain embarrasing to get his ass kicked by the Saints. How do you hide the shame?

Ceruis, Tarvas
Ceruis
Officer

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:36 am

Football should be banned. Just like humanity.

:help
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Meso » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:30 am

My boss is a hard core sheeple republican and was all in a flurry when the French didn't want to support the iraq war to the point of wanting to ban everything french. Some went so far as to rename "french fries" to "American fries".
I laugh my ass off every time he orders a salad and can't get french dressing (the only one he likes) since many quit carrying it. :jester
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Postby Stonecrush » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Meso wrote:My boss is a hard core sheeple republican and was all in a flurry when the French didn't want to support the Iraq war to the point of wanting to ban everything french. Some went so far as to rename "french fries" to "American fries".
I laugh my ass off every time he orders a salad and can't get french dressing (the only one he likes) since many quit carrying it. :jester

Since you mentioned it whats really funny is the French are putting a ban on Islamic ideals in their country. No more scarves or face covers in public places.. I don't know the problems that stem from this but I can see why the French were cautious on joining our war with the largest group of Islamic unrest in Europe. It could be a lot worse there than 9/11 was for us if they keep going at this rate.

PS. This is not to say I think Islamic believers are fanatics, I am saying there are a lot of fanatic Islamic believers. I have met some very nice men and women who are strict in Islamic beliefs and have 0 problems with what they believe. Just as long as it doesn't harm another unwilling human participant.

PS. Not all Republicans are Sheep, I hope you don't think that Meso.
Stonecrush

Next

Return to Open Chat