Underfoot Scenario - hard - reward 85 potions

Discussion, Trades, and whatever floats

Moderator: Officers

Re: Underfoot Scenario - hard - reward 85 potions

Postby Serano » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:06 pm

ok will check periodically to see if they have fixed your access. still havn't fixed Aztun's yet either - prolly wont until at least monday.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby eqaztun » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Serano wrote:ok will check periodically to see if they have fixed your access. still havn't fixed Aztun's yet either - prolly wont until at least monday.

Well I appretiate it Serano maybe I will get into trade's with you and see if you want anything again like foils or what not. Thanks again for going through all the trouble of helping us out btw i know i greatly appretiate it!
eqaztun

Postby Ceruis » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Whatever Aztun said.....but yeah...feel free to take whatever cards or packs or whatever you want from my LoN account...I have no clue what there...you want what there take it..you got the info. Seranously.
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Magimay » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:37 pm

What Az and Cer said. I could never figure out that damn game anyway. Take anything you want.
Magimay

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Sigmund Freud
Magimay

Postby eqaztun » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Magimay wrote:What Az and Cer said. I could never figure out that damn game anyway. Take anything you want.

Umm you sure Robag is okwith this? LOL! yeah that game is confusing as hell lol i tried it a few times and all i did was lose lose lose lol
eqaztun

Postby Serano » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Well - I think Solar and Robag said something similar about the cards - but the bottom line is I get all my cards for free (and um completely stock 2 full accounts with every card released other than really rare ones no one else can get more than one of anyways). let alone 3 other accounts I stock... just midling enough to put together some decks.

I might steal some foils from you guys if you have any - but all of the cards Sony has been giving away for free monthly are locked so not really tradable anyways. The only cards that you guys have that are tradable are ones from purchased boosters - and most peeps stoped buying boosters after the first release.

But like I said - I play for free - and trade like a yankee sea captain, so all my cards are stocked already.

Yah - given time I will work my way down the new accounts I have access to, and get some more loot cards down the line. As I often get home when you guys are headed for bed...
Serano
Officer

Postby Serano » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Woot - Magi's appeared, and completed. now building a deck on hers to work the scenarios. no idea why Aztun's still doesn't show.
Serano
Officer

Postby eqaztun » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Serano wrote:Woot - Magi's appeared, and completed. now building a deck on hers to work the scenarios. no idea why Aztun's still doesn't show.

Well I have underfoot so it should show....
eqaztun

Postby Serano » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:55 pm

yah I mean I made a trouble ticket for yours umm... a week ago.
Serano
Officer

Postby eqaztun » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Serano wrote:yah I mean I made a trouble ticket for yours umm... a week ago.

Well if its to much trouble you dont have to do it it was mor of a conviniece for me then anything.
eqaztun

Postby Serano » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:52 am

never fear... I will get to it as soon as it activates on your account.

Just knocked out Chad's (havn't "redeemed" any of them so you guys all have to log onto your collection manager to get them).
Serano
Officer

Postby Serano » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:58 pm

Update:

Completed: Robag, Solarkat (x3), Magi, Jibvalde, Tarvas, Bilnick, Goofy.

I got one day turn around to fix Jibvalde's account. I think SOE hates Aztun. I check every day.

Anyone else need me to do this mission for them, send me an Email hlbuchanan@yahoo.com unfortunately I have to have your log on info to do the mission. working over time on each of those accounts to get you some more free loots by doing the scenarios but that is a slow process.
Serano
Officer

Postby eqaztun » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 am

Serano wrote:Update:

Completed: Robag, Solarkat (x3), Magi, Jibvalde, Tarvas, Bilnick, Goofy.

I got one day turn around to fix Jibvalde's account. I think SOE hates Aztun. I check every day.

Anyone else need me to do this mission for them, send me an Email hlbuchanan@yahoo.com unfortunately I have to have your log on info to do the mission. working over time on each of those accounts to get you some more free loots by doing the scenarios but that is a slow process.

Well with all my hatred in my /petitions when they have screwed up and they wont fix it may be the problem.... They did however take less then a day to help me get the game running on my laptop... like 3 hours as a matter of fact...
eqaztun

Postby Serano » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Minerva

Community Relations

Yes, we are still investigating this issue. Remember, you need to have pre-ordered the Underfoot expansion to receive the Underfoot scenario.

I don't think their system was set up to track pre-orders vs regular purchases. many of the peeps that I did this for - were not pre-orders. /shrug.
Serano
Officer

Postby eqaztun » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 am

Serano wrote:
Minerva

Community Relations

Yes, we are still investigating this issue. Remember, you need to have pre-ordered the Underfoot expansion to receive the Underfoot scenario.

I don't think their system was set up to track pre-orders vs regular purchases. many of the peeps that I did this for - were not pre-orders. /shrug.

Then that may be my problem =/ I always preorder on Aztun and then buy them normally for the box's...
eqaztun

PreviousNext

Return to Legends of Norrath