Hello fellas, remember me?

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Hello fellas, remember me?

Postby Bonewraith » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Yo guys this is Bonewraith here, just checking to see whats up with all of you. I know theres still a few of you TFers that still remember me. I wanted to see how you guys are doing and how the world is treating ya. Ive been playing World of Warcraft for the past 4 years and I just recently quit.....im trying to get my old EQ1 account back but i might need some help in doing so. Anyway I just wanted to drop in and say hi and that although ive played MMOs for god i dunno like 8 years now i still remember some of the great times i had in TF. Whether it was hanging out with Ophy or killing that fucking mechanical dragon 1000 times in Plane of Innovation with yall, it definately left some great memories.

OLD TF'ERS POST, I WANNA HEAR FROM YA.

*cough* that means Drannor, Fnord, Serano, Sinadar, Zyzz, Worff, Vdayen, Vladamir....i know theres some people i missed so sorry if i did.

Also i really would like some help in trying to get my account back. Right now im stuck cause i cant remember my password cause its like 5 years old and I dont know the original email I gave to EQ for my account....so all i have atm is the Station Name. Thanks for the help guys.
Bonewraith

Re: Hello fellas, remember me?

Postby eqaztun » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Wellim newer to TF but did you pay with your card or did you buy the prepaid cards? if you paid with a card do you still have the old card? and if so give that to sony i know thats what my best friend did to get his back when it got hacked and when he forgot his password...
eqaztun

Postby Bonewraith » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:01 pm

The problem is that i started playing EQ back in like 8th grade and im pretty sure my dad used his credit card to pay for it back then. So yea.....i think im kinda screwed unless i call the eq people up, and i havent played in soo long that i dont know where to find that #.
Bonewraith

Postby Serano » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:12 pm

I remember. of course.

And if you can't get your original account back, I have a few accounts from retired TFers that I could prolly get to you. let me know.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Bonewraith » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

BTW, do you guys use some sort of Ventrilo? Im pretty sure back when I was in TF there wasn't one but I don't know if you use one now. If you do could I please have the info.
Bonewraith

Postby Bilnick » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 pm

I remember Bonewraith as well.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Bonewraith » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Yo bilnick im pretty sure i remember you, didnt you have a wife and live somewhere close to indy?
Bonewraith

Postby Serano » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:39 am

yes we do, but we have sadly let the use of it fall out of popularity. We need a media campaign to get peeps back into it. It was always good for morale to have 20+ of the raiders in Vent with us. I think Tailover and Jibvalde can make peeps members right now until I get my profile set back up. (Reformated comp and didn't get around to making sure I knew my password and settings first.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Jimbop » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:29 am

Hiya Bonewraith! Remember me? The red-headed gnome mage? Good to see you around again. :)
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 am

WoW for 4 years? You are dead to me!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Edwenya » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:48 am

question is do you remember me? lol we use to group many times and you convinced me to apt to TF ... Hope to see you back soon :banana
Edwenya

Postby sinadar » Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:06 am

I remember bonewraith.... whats up
sinadar
Officer

Postby Targurce » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:28 am

Hey fellow old skooler! I don't remember ya, just means I probably left before you came on board. =) :monkey :twak
Targurce Dangarian
The Long Retired Uber Gimp TF Fatarse
TF 4 Life!
Targurce

Return to Open Chat