TF raids?

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Re: TF raids?

Postby Ceruis » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:55 am

cliffy wrote:How does this relate to RBB since the OP isn't in RBB?

I might regret asking this but what is "OP"?
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Found » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:15 am

OP = Original Poster
Found

Postby Bilnick » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:38 am

With Cliffy as guildleader at RBB I would expect them to do well. I think he would have been a good GL for TF had he stuck it out. He was certainly one of the more dedicated officers while he was in TF.

I thought Gramps was in RBB, but apparently not. The RBB website is not very good for getting any sort of information as to who runs the show, who is on the roster, or what they are raiding. I used to check their site when they had forums and raids/dkp viewable, but since that stuff was locked away I rarely check it because there is nothing to see.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:45 am

Are you down with OPP?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Frogstew » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:07 am

Congrats Cliffy on making GL (again)! I respect anyone who takes on that additional responsibility... lots of pain with really no gain.

I remember when I first starting playing EQ, there was a guild that had open raids. I think it was Epic Heroes, but it's been a long time. Their raid leader got to designate 1 loot, that if it dropped, that person got. They could also designate it for someone else in the raid.

The challenge both TF & RBB face is that there aren't enough "casual raiders" on the server, to populate both our guilds, along with CN. There used to be (along with enough for Fantasy Awakened), but with the declining server population and more people interested in just grouping (given the improved group experience in SOD), I'd expect more guild consolidation in the future.

Frogstew
Frogstew

Postby saeinya » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:29 pm

i have to agree with froggy :thumbup
saeinya

Postby Meso » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:38 pm

getting the train back on the tracks (maybe) Gramps,
I rarely look at the home page because it is annoyingly long loading with too much content. It does look like it hasn't been updated in a while. You got us there but I have nothing to do with the web front page.Thee's a section of the forums there dedicated to website issues. You're right. it needs update which has been done quite well in the past. Truely this is no marketing deception.
Dude, one more beer, one less beer i dunno, whatever gives you balance but anger festering is no good.
Sure we have had a couple group level raid nights. Successful and fun. We had a couple times we took over half a zone and camped the named, and a few nights we've dedicated to group level flagging runs. No shame in doing what you can with the numbers you have and try to pull some fun out of it.
We need more for better targets, but that's slowly working itself out as we build back our roster.
Sure its frustrating not to have enough logged on to hit the target of your choice but numbers as they are these days we welcome what we can get and try to squeeze some fun out of it.
As far as who did what I guess we all made choices and took a stand to either hang with dickheads rather than risk not raiding or choose to do without the dickheads regardless of what effect it had on raiding.

So anyhow if you want to believe that it's my fault that you are not raiding ok if you want to :boxing or :cheers ok.
Whatever! I made the choies I made because long standing members and friends were insulted and abused by above mentioned dickheads. Nothing was dome about the punks in fact some newly appointed officers condoned the abuse. So first wave of apps to CN. New management proceded to further abuse members in good standing by puting raiders on some glorious pedestal and making everyone else be made to feel second class. Next big wave of good people leave.
Suddenly not enough folks to raid with. Duh! No Shit!

By this time over 15 good raiders had been run off by childish disrespect. NOT BY ME!!

So the guild even before RBB left was entering a state where raid targets were becoming more limited.

So standing up to that was my fault? OK!! I can live with that.
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Postby Worff » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Hmm .. updated the news on front page last week .. didn't want to upset the anal-retensives of Norrath. Maybe I should have a link so whole site is in Spanish also /shrug.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Teennin » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:07 pm

I like pie. :wavey
Teennin
The Retard Patrol

Postby lerchinc » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 am

:haha: Hey there Stone!

I had to use that smiley..it made me laugh. I dont play now but Gramps that is your name right? I dont want to hesitate to point out the obvious but this is no longer your home guild. You chose to leave. If there was a problem you could have tried to fix the problem. You could have tried to work with the officers to make the problem better. But you chose to leave and now chose to run down the people you claim to respect....yes I do know where of I speak. So take it from someone who knows what your doing. Take the friendship some of these good people are offering you. Help the TF raid some so they can improve. Do something constructive. Dont burn bridges. Norrath is a very lonely place trying to get pickup groups :) Again trust someone who knows what happens when you act like an idiot.

Also when you chose to rant please make sense cause the good people of this guild really do deserve better rants than this.

Short Bus Shammy (I dont remember what level I am now :)
lerchinc

Postby Bateow » Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:32 pm

What is RBB? I think that's before my time =(
Bateow

Postby Ceruis » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Bateow wrote:What is RBB? I think that's before my time =(

Red Band Brigade led by Kebmo (sp?) and Cliffy. Server transfered in mass late last year Dru Ro, didn't find things quite how they like them and then went off and set up another guild with some TF converts.
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby eqaztun » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Why did everyone jump on Grandpa? I bet if we said that we were sorry and said we would fix it and that he was welcome back anytime he wanted to come back we could have avoided this whole situation, but instead we fed off his drunken rage???( i think thats what there saying it was) leave it alone you guys act like were still in highschool i swear, or you guys are little six year olds, mommy he did this omg mommy she did that WHO THE HELL CARES!!!! Grandpa if you want to come back i know we could use aother tank in the line up, and i will be your fried :banana oh and btw :stupid so Gramps why not come back and get back to raiding again? :cheers what ya say?
eqaztun

Postby Solarkat » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Well i havent really said much here but...........
I havent seen anything to make me feel that the first post here was a mistake. Im not sure why anyonr in Tf is in the wrong. If someone wants to go off on us we dont invite them back and say sorry man were wrong your right. He was wrong to attack us he was wrong saying we killed proximity and just damm out right nasty.
I would have a really hard time with a welcome back thing.
Solarkat
Officer

Postby Jimbop » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:27 am

eqaztun wrote:Why did everyone jump on Grandpa?

I haven't posted on this thread because I think it only helps feed the negativeness, but I wanted to respond to this single question. Everyone jumped on him because not only did he come here once to post with the intention to bash TF, but he did it twice. A drunken rage night, although still not right, is at least explainable for one time. Coming back the very next day to bash again though should no longer be considered a drunken rage. That just makes him look like a board troll. I won't comment either way on the RBB thing because, frankly, does it do any good to make statements on it after this long? No it doesn't, just like it doesn't do any good when Grandpa felt he had to make the posts he made. I can't say I blame anyone who tries to defend TF and what we tried to keep the guild as like they have in this post, but there is a difference in being defensive and offensive and Grandpa was clearly in full attack mode. Whether he apologized or not, I don't think I would want him back in TF because that type of behavior I find to be very childish and unsuitable. It would take a really sincere apology on his behalf to make me even consider to change my position.
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

PreviousNext

Return to Open Chat