TF raids?

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

Re: TF raids?

Postby Meso » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:38 pm

hogsfan73 wrote:Am i reading correctly? TF is raiding.....group content??? Cause home page claims they are doing MMM access and SOD tier1. But i dont see that has happened since Proximity stopped holding TF's hand. Maybe the people that screwed up this guild should sack up and lead a raid or two, MESO and ROBAG maybe since they were number 1 and 2 in responsibility for this guild being in this position. You two dipshits pushed away alot of good people that are raiding crystallos and tier 4 sod nowadays and wanted to take TF with em. But MR. " I dont want to show up on the parse anyway", and Mr. "Cant you all make me last on rotation so if we kill it early i wont have to tank" would rather sit back and watch others work. Keep saving that dkp dumbasses...im sure youre gonna wanna spend it all on Naggy loots....oh wait...all that gear is useless to you now cause you all havent done the requirements. So i guess you can spend it on badass group gear in Korafax... Whats funny, is you all didnt even kill a named in 3 hours LOL, 28 people "in raid" and just two random zonewide drops. Take down your claim that you are doing MMM and SOD stuff, cause you cant without Proximity doing the work for you. I hope you are happy with what you did to this guild, it was my home and you all trashed it cause you didnt want to put in the work. I came back to site with the full intention of mending fences and friendships, but just seeing that on the home page sent me over the top, cause you are living in denial. Own up to what you all did , dont blame the guys that left, its on YOU. Dk/Urt/Ul and others that rock out i miss ya, keep workin.

Well tell us how you really feel Gramps I never knew you were on that blame bandwagon. I kinda saw you as a rational person. My bad.
But tell me please, what does parsing have to do with anything? I always found it amusing that some put so much faith in the parse numbers. They are very tainted by proximity. you show up different if a tank is parsing or if a silkie is. I've been on top of the parse and I've at times not made the list at all. But who cares? and why?
You hate me because I joke about parses? :monkey ok.

I pushed away a lot of good people? Oh please sir do explain. Your point of view here is a bit fuzzy about who exactly is living in denial.
It was the childish disrespect of the membership with the full support of Aith and Cliffy that drove away Phane and his wife and about 15 others. Were those the good people you are referring to? Or was it the band of miscreants that slipped off later in the dark after wreaking havoc?

If they had any honor whatever they would have left TF quietly without causing all the trouble. It was then that the good people left. It was a bit later that the spineless ones slithered off.

Strange this popping up suddenly. Never remember having an unkind word with gramps before. :alright:
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Postby Meso » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:46 pm

A Grampa's work is never done. Sigh!
fence.gif
fence.gif (43 Bytes) Viewed 701 times
Attachments
fence.jpg
fence.jpg (46.23 KiB) Viewed 701 times
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Postby Serano » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:36 pm

whats the point? We are struggling. correct. We have never said otherwise. We have a raid leader opening for anyone that raid lead without leaving the guild in two weeks.

You want to kick someone that isn't' saying anything about you or your guild - that does something for you? good for you, and if you drink your HI-C, good for you too.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Deg » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:07 pm

lol and as i set and download EQ i wonder what has changed :)
Deg

Postby Worff » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:23 pm

LMAO Jahras... good rewrite bro $$$
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:12 am

The MM raid gear did not get nerfed. I know what I'm talking about, as usual. The requirements to obtain the MM raid gear may have been altered, but the gear did not get nerfed. Pay attention.

If somebody is worried more about the website main page instead of having fun with the guild, then being in a guild having fun probably isn't the place for you.

Excuse me while I go jerk off all over my neighbors wife.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby saeinya » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:00 pm

lol, this all struck me as funny. TF, keep rocking as usual! I'm sure you guys will still be around when i decide to retire sae. much :love to yas!
saeinya

Postby Edwenya » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Hey ... I normally would not respond to this sort of post but just want my thoughts known. Never once NOT ONCE did I feel we were ( proximity) holding there hands. TF gave us the chance to see and experiance the game in a way I could not offer my guild. TF has been nothing but honest , fair and showen kindness in what has happened and I will continue to help where I can and value what they have taught me. Before you speak for Prox check your facts , do not speak for what you do not know. enough said
Thanks guys see you in game
Edwenya

Postby Magimay » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Silly Hog <snicker>.

What you failed to realize at the time and apparently still fail to realize is that where the Red Band wanted us to go, we didn't want to follow. People in this guild have real life adventures to live. We don't need a game to make our lives exciting. It's sad really that you can't let go of defeat, because that's exactly what the attempted coup was....a defeat on the part of the RBB.

Have fun! We are! :bluejump
Magimay

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Sigmund Freud
Magimay

Postby saeinya » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 pm

/huggles Magimay
saeinya

Postby Stonecrush » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:31 pm

*comp* *burp* *stuffs hand into bucket of popcorn* *looks around with a goofy smile*

Just amazing.

*burp* pardon me.

Lerch someone is taking your rant seat. :boxing
Stonecrush

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:13 am

A what kind of smile?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Velocis » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:48 pm

lol Stone..pass some of that over here pls.
Velocis

Highscores: 2

Postby Jibvalde » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Need to read this post again in 2 years just so we can remind ourselve who or what was RBB.

Jibvalde
Jibvalde
Guild Leader

Postby cliffy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:28 am

How does this relate to RBB since the OP isn't in RBB?
cliffy

PreviousNext

Return to Open Chat