TF raids?

A Place for All Non-Tribal to Get together and talk with our members

Moderator: Officers

TF raids?

Postby hogsfan73 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Am i reading correctly? TF is raiding.....group content??? Cause home page claims they are doing MMM access and SOD tier1. But i dont see that has happened since Proximity stopped holding TF's hand. Maybe the people that screwed up this guild should sack up and lead a raid or two, MESO and ROBAG maybe since they were number 1 and 2 in responsibility for this guild being in this position. You two dipshits pushed away alot of good people that are raiding crystallos and tier 4 sod nowadays and wanted to take TF with em. But MR. " I dont want to show up on the parse anyway", and Mr. "Cant you all make me last on rotation so if we kill it early i wont have to tank" would rather sit back and watch others work. Keep saving that dkp dumbasses...im sure youre gonna wanna spend it all on Naggy loots....oh wait...all that gear is useless to you now cause you all havent done the requirements. So i guess you can spend it on badass group gear in Korafax... Whats funny, is you all didnt even kill a named in 3 hours LOL, 28 people "in raid" and just two random zonewide drops. Take down your claim that you are doing MMM and SOD stuff, cause you cant without Proximity doing the work for you. I hope you are happy with what you did to this guild, it was my home and you all trashed it cause you didnt want to put in the work. I came back to site with the full intention of mending fences and friendships, but just seeing that on the home page sent me over the top, cause you are living in denial. Own up to what you all did , dont blame the guys that left, its on YOU. Dk/Urt/Ul and others that rock out i miss ya, keep workin.
hogsfan73

Re: TF raids?

Postby Ceruis » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:37 pm

As ever we welcome your views here on the board. Keep rockin.
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Bilnick » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:49 pm

hogsfan73 wrote: I came back to site with the full intention of mending fences and friendships, but just seeing that on the home page sent me over the top.

I guess a 6 month old screenshot meant more than the people you wanted to reconnect with.....that's too bad.

I hear you though. I have smashed 4 monitors looking at it. I just link directly to the forums now.

Who was hogsfan? Was it Grampa or Hipityhipity? Either way, I enjoyed having both in TF.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby saeinya » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:37 am

if your not in TF, why do you even care whats on their website?
saeinya

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:48 am

Who gives a shit what they raid, as long as they enjoy doing it?

With the new monster mission raids, they may be better geared then anybody on the server in a few weeks. There is always a way around problems.

But, it is nice to see another message that helps nothing.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Worff » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:54 am

Here ya go Bilnick

office-space.jpg
office-space.jpg (28.58 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby saeinya » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 am

OMG!!! i agree with goofy!!! /faints :chair
saeinya

Postby hogsfan73 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:04 am

WOW. Intelligent post doofy. I see you are as up to date as TF main page. The Monster mission gear has been nerfed. Its called up dates. They happen, you might wanna read em. So , NO, you wont have gear as good as everyone else in game (unless you can do 7 raids accross SOF/SOD, which last i checked TF wasnt close). In a flame post, dont respond unless you can do so intelligently. Because the flamer usually has a legitimate gripe. In this case i will state it again since you didnt get it. You ruined my guild home by being lazy and its a shame to see months later you all are being just as lazy. Yet are claiming on LF guild boards (think you finally did take it down) and on website that you are doing SF/SOD raids, which you arent. I care because you give all of us retired TFers (and our friends still in the guild, and our friends in your alliance) a bad name by tossin crap like that around. And moreover, the same idiots that screamed bitched and moaned to get the RBB group out of guild have not stepped up to be leaders, which makes me even madder. If you have the gumption to shanghai people in a coup, have the balls to follow through. Any other questions?
hogsfan73

Postby cliffy » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:09 am

The only real problem I have had with this whole thing is being accused of poaching after quite a few people joined TF under the impression that TF was still raiding and then found out they weren't so those people looked elsewhere for a raiding guild.
cliffy

Postby Ceruis » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:03 pm

cliffy wrote:The only real problem I have had with this whole thing is being accused of poaching after quite a few people joined TF under the impression that TF was still raiding and then found out they weren't so those people looked elsewhere for a raiding guild.

Meso wrote:apologizng to Cliffy for mentioning him regarding this instance.

We've been over this, Cliffy. I like you bro, but leave it alone. We got it, if we would have listen to the Black and Red crew we would be raiding the Tower with over 60% RA from all our mains. But we didn't and I for one am glad that we didn't. Besides, my colors look better than yours.

Gramps, I got an idea. Why don't you come and be a part of the solution? If not then let it go. Come by and say hi and I miss all my old friends that are left. Hell, you can even slip in a little "Meso and Rob, you suck!" and nobody would give a damn. Man, let it go.

:cheers
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Solarkat » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Yes were still here and we will be here for much much longer.
It is sad that people that have left us and moved on think thay have to come here to look at us and talk shit.But at the END of the day were still pluging along and doing it without going to other guilds websits and slaming anyone.We thank people like Cliffy Saeinya Goofy Edwenya and all the others that come here to help us out.We will allways respect you and have no hard feelings about you leaving.
BUT people like you Hog Suck it up and move on.If you dont have somthing good to say we really dont care to here from you ..LOL at you ..
Oh and you have a really great day..We are..
Solarkat
Officer

Postby saeinya » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:08 pm

/huggles kitty :love
saeinya

Postby Bilnick » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:17 pm

There should be a bunch of people in TF that can access the MM raids. If you read the updates, TBS raids were also included as part of the "pick 7" group of raids. I could be wrong, but I thought TF had beaten 3 Solteris and at least 4 MMM raids before we started hemmoraging members to AD and CN, then shortly thereafter, RBB. People like Meso, Robag, Solarkat, Magimay, etc. probably have the requirements to request the MM raids.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Jahras » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Am i reading correctly? TF is raiding.....group content??? Cause home page claims they are doing PoP flagging and Ssra. But i dont see that has happened since RDoF stopped holding TF's hand. Maybe the people that screwed up this guild should sack up and lead a raid or two, ARI and DRANNOR maybe since they were number 1 and 2 in responsibility for this guild being in this position. You two dipshits pushed away alot of good people that are raiding PoFire and Emp nowadays and wanted to take TF with em. But MR. "I don't need to twist songs", and Mr. "I have a job and can't play 8 hours a day" would rather sit back and watch others work. Keep saving that dkp dumbasses...im sure youre gonna wanna spend it all on VP loots....oh wait...all that gear is useless to you now cause they're revamping entry requirements. So i guess you can spend it on badass group gear in ssra... Whats funny, is you all didnt even kill a named in 3 hours LOL, 28 people "in raid" and just two key pieces. Take down your claim that you are doing PoP flags and Ssra raids, cause you cant without Alternate Eclipse doing the work for you. I hope you are happy with what you did to this guild, it was my home and you all trashed it cause you didnt want to put in the work. I came back to site with the full intention of mending fences and friendships, but just seeing that on the home page sent me over the top, cause you are living in denial. Own up to what you all did , dont blame the guys that left, its on YOU. Nist/Zyz/Goofy and others that rock out i miss ya, keep workin. :plzdie
Jahras

Highscores: 2

Postby eqaztun » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Wow people need to chill out who cares? I didnt join TF because of what they raid or what they did raid i joined TF because of the good people in the guild, if it wasnt for this guild i would be still in void c, still not fully tier 5. this guild does alot for its member's. Yeah maybe we cant raid what they used to but you know what we raid to have fun not to be top notch. People dont understand that TF is a FAMILY guild with a raiding twist in it. I like TF and if someone in the guild does like it they have the option to hit Remove. enough of the highschool drama go cry to your mother ot here.
eqaztun

Next

Return to Open Chat