Who is Velenaz?

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

Re: Who is Velenaz?

Postby Meso » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:33 pm

because you don't know the truth and lie and twist stories about things you don't know anything about.
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Postby Mardella » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:44 pm

I don't think my comments where towards you meso stfu fag
Mardella

Postby Genjuu » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:08 am

Seriously Mard? I've known you for quite a while now and I really wouldn't expect this kind of thing. Hell, you're the one who suggested I app to TF. I know Vele is your friend but you can't honestly say she was right in actively trying to recruit TF members.
Genjuu

Highscores: 14

Postby Ulrith » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:33 am

/Lets loose the nanobots!
We are Borg. Your Technological and Biological thingies will be added to the Collective.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Ulrith

Postby Meso » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:28 am

:jester making me feel young again.

Are we back in the grade school playground? The playground bullies are acting up. Either they never grew up or maybe still in sixth grade.

Call me a fag? you hoping for a blow job or something? Never understood why anyone would throw out that insult.

Bottom feeder? that's funny. a question of semantics. You're the ones throwing out random invites without even knowing who you're talking to.
We're a bit more selective with our apps, focusing on the quality of the individual more than play skills. Raiding is great, but it's not everything.
Elitist chest thumping adolescents that think they're better than everyone else have no place in TF. That is exactly why RBB was created. Those that refused to act as civil adults left. Sadly they ran off some good people before they left, and some with no fault other than raiding being the most important thing to them left also.

There are some good people in RBB. I don't condemn the entire guild and don't fault them for the flaws of others. I do question their ability to stomach being around unruly children. But they must have the ability to ignore asshattery.

Insult my mother?? You would pick on a 78 year old woman? That's really as low as it gets! sheesh, talk about dwelling on the bottom. your own mother should wash your mouth out with soap.

And Who the hell is Haels really? A fun individual. Come play again. :jester
Meso
Officer

Postby Mardella » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:04 pm

1. Everquest is a game , YOU in thier world now so yes its a playground.
2. I wouldnt call myself a Bully.
3. We do not throw out random invites , I do not even talk to random people , just people i have know over the past 11 yrs I have been in game
4. RBB isnt anything you say it is
5. Your mother? I never insulted your mother, (Pick on) but If she got in the way i knock her ass out also or I take her out if she is cute : )
6 Haels WTF? I have no idea

Genjuu your cool and yes I did tell you to go to TF , I told someone else to go thier last night.

MEso is an asshat has been his whole eq career. On Every server, in all of EQ Guilds That are maybe progressing a little faster always take from the smaller guilds with minimal progression or what have you.

I have not send any tells out to any random person with a tag recruiting them. Friends And LFG boards

Velenaz can obviously do what she wants, just as anyone else can . Thier is no rule by SOE or by any law that says she can't.

Last Post here Good Luck

My Opinons do not reflect those of RBB. They are personal opionions and statments only made by me.
Mardella

Postby Meso » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:15 pm

you've known me my whole EQ career?
Do you actually know me at all? nope, you don't.
Do I know you? Nope, just your posts here.
Have we ever grouped? maybe but I don't recall.
Have we ever been guilded? don't think so, but don't recall.
Have we ever had a conversation? only in text and it's like boxing with a blind man.

But yet you choose to insult me.

I didn't accuse you of random invites. I simply quoted the facts that Velenaz had without any clue as to who I was.
Then someone else apparently said something to her about me and she started in with insults.
I don't know here either and she does not know me.
You didn't insult my mom. Velenaz did. But you just got damn close. Really? You'd date a 78 year old woman? Oh and knock her down? Grow up. You would be dead before you had time to think twice about it. Solid promise!
you just called me a fag. Stop lusting for me.

And what I just said about RBB is absolute fact that could be verified in their own words from the post archives. It's not the membership that I have issue with except for those that act like jerks. It's the founders that I have issue with and what was done on their way out the door.

But guys like Bonefang, Grandpa, Spliffy, many others, and maybe even you (if you'd just grow up) are OK.

If we ever meet i'll buy you a beer, but i will NOT give you a blow job. :cheers
Meso
Officer

Postby Mardella » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 pm

LOL LOL but I have over 80 toons on maelin : )

Anyways this is over for me , good luck
Mardella

Postby ThinkInk » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Meso wrote:
If we ever meet i'll buy you a beer, but i will NOT give you a blow job. :cheers

C'mon Meso! Mardella sounds like a guy or a very masculine dike and I bet he/she was having wet dreams about your necro bod already! :beer:
ThinkInk

Postby Meso » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:25 pm

he craves my mangina.

Oh and BTW, I posted this in HUMOR! Hell I thought it was funny. :jester
Meso
Officer

Postby Meso » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Haels:
Apparently went back to RBB late tonight

For real? Was afraid she might be psychotic.
Incoming strange story:
Last night I accidentally dotted a dragorn in OBF and died. Jokingly I screamed MEDIC in guild chat just after she had app'd and her begging for a group.
I was bound in OBF and had my merc handy, but to make her feel welcome I took her offer to come to the zone and rez me.
She found me in zone and so did the kyv that was trailing her. It got me to 3% before I could FD and she got off a rez before the kyv killed her.
So I popped my merc to rez her.
Then she said she needed a smoke while she medded and would then show me what she could do.
So I proceded to pull and root rot mobs.
We got to talking a bit and she seemed very insecure about people not liking her for being from "the most hated guild on the server". She also admitted to being "a bit drunk".
So next i'm kiting a ikaav around (damn things won't stay rooted) and she says "stop toying it. Pull something that you think will kill you."
Nothing in that zone that can't kill me quickly if I let it get close.
So I say ok and pull a nok. I dark it but don't root it and start sending my army of pets in and turn on attack.
Nok walks up to me and three rounds me, no heals. She gets a rez off and then dies again.
So I wait for the noc to leave and take the rez, pop my merc and rez her again!!! Not the end of story.
It's getting late so i say i need to log. She pops a merc and doesn't get 50 feet before she's dead AGAIN !
Says she forgot to put her merc off of passive. Lol, a cleric with a merc and I have to rez her a third time.

Unless this was a total setup that they're all laughing about now I doubt she trained anyone on purpose. She seems to be quite good at training herself without even trying. But clerics have lousy invis (potions suck) and alcohol explains a lot.

I don't know the real story but she didn't feel the love even though many of us last night tried to make her feel welcome.
Meso
Officer

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 am

Somebody say 78 year old woman? I'd hit that!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Meso » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 am

go back to your goats :goat2 ya goof :jester
Meso
Officer

Postby Aenodili » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Hey in regards to this, I also troll the looking for guild section of the guild lobby boards.

I am not an officer. I'm sorry that the comments made did not show others in a positive light all the time. I do research before I ask others to join any guild.

I look on EQplayers and try to find Magelos to see if an active player or how resists, gear and playing time equate into possible potential skillful players.

It's been a while, but you can check the old dkp boards, once upon a time, I came and helped a few times, although I never joined. I have a few friends in TF and in other guilds...

I don't support guild poaching unless there are no further officers that are active, IE: no show for more then 6 months and/or the player was outstanding in his/her performance in a group or guest raid scenario and has mentioned unhappiness and wishing a fresher start. These occurrences are fairly rare...but they do happen.

I appreciate that we all love our guilds, that we all have worked hard as a team to build more. Sometimes there is drama, you can't have 40 people and have them all agree to wanting the same thing all the time. We all know this to be true =).

Best wishes to all the guilds on a long productive life in Everquest. :wavey

I hope all in TF are doing better and fond waves to those that remember me, a little old cleric...and a bit of a drama queen myself...but with a ranger heart of gold under it all.

Take care...peace and good fortune to all.
/hugs to old friends, those that remember me give a holler for old times sake.

Your friend,

Aenodili Flameheart...ranger of defunct Pactum...
Nindyinya... old lady cleric of Red Band Brigade.
Aenodili

Postby Ceruis » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 am

Aenodili wrote:Nindyinya... old lady cleric of Red Band Brigade.

You are not an "old lady!" /hugz hun.

:cheers
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Humor