Small Town Drunk

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

Small Town Drunk

Postby Edwenya » Thu May 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Ok this uses a very small town that I know of in canada but it works for any small town.

Recently , during a routine patrol, an police patolman parked downt he street outside the local bar just of main street at Estevan , Saskatchewan

After last call, the officer observed a man leaving the bar. the gentleman was so intoxicated that he could barely walk. He then stumbled around the parking lot for a few mnutes, with the officer quietly observing. after what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car, and fell into it.
He sat there for a few minutes and then threw a hook and line out the window and seemed to be trying to catch a fish. A number of other patrons paid no attention to this crazy drunk as they left the bar and drove off.
Finally the drunk started teh car, switched the wipers on and off ( it was a nice night) flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times honked the horn and switched on the headlights.

He then pulled in the hook and line and moved the vehicle. stopped as some more of the other patrons vehicles left. At last the parking lot was empty and he slowly pulled away. the officer having patiently waited all this time pulled him over. He performed a breathalyzer test who cooperated fully and to his amazement it indicated no evidence of the man having a drink.

Dumfounded the officer said I have to take you this seems broke

The man said I doubt it.. the proud man said

Tonight I'm the designated decoy :cheers
Edwenya

Re: Small Town Drunk

Postby Serano » Thu May 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Thats pretty hawt.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Ayragon » Fri May 22, 2009 5:38 am

haha....when I read the topic I thought it was gonna be about me.

Similar story, guy in Western Sask. got a DUI on his horse....dude was fast asleep as the horse was walking him home. RCMP officer had to pay a local farmer to house the horse overnight in his barn....
Ayragon

Highscores: 4

Postby Edwenya » Fri May 22, 2009 12:41 pm

I have heard about a dui on horse in Sask as well maybe same guy. Out here we had a guy was drinking with the guys after shift most called cabs but he wanted his truck home for morning lived real close to work so his bright idea was to get the big fork lift , lift his truck and take his truck home that way and bring fork lift back next day. well he got caught. got dui and the general manager was soo pissed he fired him for stealing a forklift. We felt for the guy but shit he should have not done that. After that beer night was at pub no longer in lunch room sigh.
Edwenya

Return to Humor