Thanksgiving surprise...

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

Thanksgiving surprise...

Postby Horcrux » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:35 pm

There is this man who has never been ashamed to let loose bodily functions around his wife. Specifically, every morning when he wakes up he lets loose the most horrific fart, and acts quite proud of it. Every time his wife tells him that if he keeps it up, he is going to eventually fart his guts out.

One Thanksgiving morning, his wife gets up early to start preparing the holiday meal. As she has her hand inside the turkey cleaning it out, she gets this great idea to play a prank on her husband. She gathers up all the innerds of the turkey, and walks upstairs to their room. She pulls back the covers, and plops all of the innerds down her husband's underwear without waking him up. She then goes back downstairs to finish making dinner.

Not too much later, she hears from upstairs the same horrific and disgusting fart that announces her husband waking up that she hears every morning. Immediately after the fart comes this bloodcurdling scream.

She waits in the kitchen for a long time, and finally starts wondering if her husband is ok when he walks into the room. He is covered in turkey blood, from his waste to all over his hands.

"Honey," he says, "you know how you always tell me that if I fart like that every morning I'm going to fart my guts out? Well it happened! But, praise god for these 2 fingers, I got it all back up in there!"

Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Re: Thanksgiving surprise...

Postby Ceruis » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:25 pm

:jester
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Re: Thanksgiving surprise...

Postby saeinya » Fri May 01, 2009 6:41 am

lol
saeinya

Return to Humor