Anyone still play LoN?

Discussion, Trades, and whatever floats

Moderator: Officers

Anyone still play LoN?

Postby Redeemed » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:20 pm

I've been playing the scenarios recently since this game is free to play, and I traded x2 potion pack loot cards for x10 boosters packs. Turned out to be an awesome trade because I recieved a Siren illusion which I traded for a Lord Naggy Familiar and another potion pack which gave me another x5 boosters. Within the next set of boosters was a birdle of the guardian wrulon which seems to be worth quite a bit as well. My loot cards consist of Lord Naggy Fam, Mystical Kirin mount, Guardian Wrulon mount, Kiss of Erllosi Marr. Do people pay dollar amounts for any these cards or just booster packs?

Although it's disappointing to see that the loot cards are the main incentive for people play this game. As a result, I can hardly find any players trading game cards for game cards.

If anyone wants to trade some cards let me know.

*Barelron*
~~ 75 Cleric ~~
*Liquidator*
~~ 83 Berserker ~~

"A raid wipe is nothing more than a Beautiful Disaster"
Redeemed

Re: Anyone still play LoN?

Postby Aithzar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:18 pm

Redeemed wrote: My loot cards consist of Lord Naggy Fam, Mystical Kirin mount, Guardian Wrulon mount, Kiss of Erllosi Marr. Do people pay dollar amounts for any these cards or just booster packs?

Although it's disappointing to see that the loot cards are the main incentive for people play this game. As a result, I can hardly find any players trading game cards for game cards.

If anyone wants to trade some cards let me know.

Yeah, people pay money or boosters for those type of loot cards. I've got a decent sized card collection if you ever want to take a look, I rarely play so don't really care much about the cards. Was just something fun to do when bored, and I still have plenty of cards that I have tons of decks.
Aithzar

Highscores: 2

Re: Anyone still play LoN?

Postby Serano » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:36 pm

I have been collecting all of the promo cards as best I can - and work to buy with EQ Plat - cards that I then trade for EPs - to enter in to tournaments to essentially buy loot cards.

Pretty lean on extra cards tho. At least extra Us and Rs - let alone the new URs. URs are terrible hard to get.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Legends of Norrath