POST your next quest hit in THIS thread For Raid scheduling

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

POST your next quest hit in THIS thread For Raid scheduling

Postby Serano » Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:28 pm

Post here ifyou need a raid for whatever quest you are working on.

IF you are working on 2.0 FEEL FREE to post your next hit even if you don't have an orb. Having an orb is not a REQUIREMENT to getting 2.0 hits. It does however give you priority.

Raids will be scheduled based on what is in this thread only.

Aubrianna wrote:Requesting people to go in depth a little more about their raid hit they want done. Unless your a bard (so um, I guess Nennie ur in the clear woot) please elaborate a little more on your hit so that the raid leader (moi in this instance) doesnt have to dig around for an hour to find a good strat. IMO the people who know the most about their epics strategies are normally the ones to get them done quicker, most of the time because they know they can do some things on off raid nights, and other times because they tend to wipe less often.

POST WHAT CLASS AND CHAR NAME YOUR HITS ARE FOR
Last edited by Serano on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Re: POST your next quest hit in THIS thread For Raid scheduling

Postby namren » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:13 pm

I have 4 hits to do for my 2.0 that are back to back. below is what is needed to be done:

Take a few groups to the southern section of Ferubi. Take the path you would use to get to Packmaster Skoziat, but instead of heading to him, go west to the square feeding room. The Body Elemental will spawn once you get into a certain range. It hits for ~1000, flurries, and casts the spells Visions of Pain (a rather ugly DoT) and Chaos Affliction. Kill it, and loot the Element of Body off its corpse.

Take a raid to the spires in the Dreadlands, where the Chaos Elemental will spawn. It hits for ~2800 and procs the charm spell Chaos Epidemic. It also AEs Chaos Affliction. Kill it and loot the Element of Chaos. A chest spawns following its death.

Take a few groups to the northwestern-most room of Carprin's area in the Crypt of Decay. Here, the Spirit Elemental will spawn. It hits for about 1000 and procs the spell Spiritual Possession, a single-target charm. Kill it and loot the Element of Spirit.

Take a raid to the southwestern-most corner of the Halls of Honor (-2000, -1000), where the Order Elemental will spawn. It hits for ~3000, flurries, rampages, and casts the spell Cursed Keeper's Drain. Kill it and loot the Element of Order.

I also need to get the orb in anguish..
namren

Re: POST your next quest hit in THIS thread For Raid scheduling

Postby Aithzar » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:37 pm

namren wrote:I have 4 hits to do for my 2.0 that are back to back. below is what is needed to be done:

Take a few groups to the southern section of Ferubi. Take the path you would use to get to Packmaster Skoziat, but instead of heading to him, go west to the square feeding room. The Body Elemental will spawn once you get into a certain range. It hits for ~1000, flurries, and casts the spells Visions of Pain (a rather ugly DoT) and Chaos Affliction. Kill it, and loot the Element of Body off its corpse.

Take a raid to the spires in the Dreadlands, where the Chaos Elemental will spawn. It hits for ~2800 and procs the charm spell Chaos Epidemic. It also AEs Chaos Affliction. Kill it and loot the Element of Chaos. A chest spawns following its death.

Take a few groups to the northwestern-most room of Carprin's area in the Crypt of Decay. Here, the Spirit Elemental will spawn. It hits for about 1000 and procs the spell Spiritual Possession, a single-target charm. Kill it and loot the Element of Spirit.

Take a raid to the southwestern-most corner of the Halls of Honor (-2000, -1000), where the Order Elemental will spawn. It hits for ~3000, flurries, rampages, and casts the spell Cursed Keeper's Drain. Kill it and loot the Element of Order.

I also need to get the orb in anguish..

Have that stuff all ready to go, will try and arrange that sometime over the turkey break. Shadowlance needs a 2.0 orb as well.
Aithzar

Highscores: 2

Return to Quest Discussion