Oddity

Want to talk politics, religion, opinion, or Current events? go here.

Moderator: Officers

Oddity

Postby Stonecrush » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:38 am

Yeah, this is an oddity for me but I being semi drunk on a hard evening to be me due to blah blah blah came across this and felt in a way a serious note inside me for a moment.

I truly pity this woman, since I remember her from her pre corruption years and watched show business in all it's temptations ruin her, maybe she really is happy the way she is but I highly doubt it, and will be surprised if she lives past 30. This song seems fitting for her to sing, even though it doesn't do Stevie Nicks Justice at all. Again, it is more of the fact she is singing this song that strikes a cord with me. I just stumbled across it and didn't even realize she had done singing (yes I was looking for the Stevie Nicks Version)... Now I am not expecting anyone to really care, but I look at her and just see sadness, like a child trapped in horrible nightmare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijQqU_y-V88
It looks like the guy/girl who did this video uhm has a small obsession.

Ok, in my defense I have been drinking a lot! Empty bottle of Jack, and 5 bottles of beer gone, and it's 5:35 am! My poor Kidney's and Liver... :beer:
Stonecrush

Re: Oddity

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:56 pm

So, to clarify, you left EQ to pursue getting overly drunk at 5:30AM?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Stonecrush » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:51 am

Goofydoofy wrote:So, to clarify, you left EQ to pursue getting overly drunk at 5:30AM?

Following in the footsteps of the master... :jester

Nah just felt down add the fact that I have a case of insomnia, an interest for writing about sunrises. I am taking up some new hobbies Mr. Hairy footed goat porker..
Stonecrush

Postby Serano » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:47 am

I don't think she is doing anything more particularly destructive than other late teens early twenties. Oh except the camera won't get off her ass for a second. Giver her a break.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Real Life and Opinion