MONDAY RAID 8-25

Moderator: Officers

MONDAY RAID 8-25

Postby arrern » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:30 pm

Well GODDAMN ( and forgive my french) can u say bloodmoon first tf raid and OUCH. that shit hurts. died everytime the ZONE OUT call was made (couldn't leave my tanks!!!). we'll shit we killed the damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana i wanna be the first to say aith well dun. dont think i ever posted here before but was a damn good hit. U deserve to be recognized for that hit. Found? i hear u lead it also but what i see i made a wrong call in rsay "brun this bitch" and aith, sotheran, chato all squished that do it solid and easy. you were solid leading tf to another first. GRATS was an awsome hit good loot. ALSO i wanna recognize PRIMAX, koro went down chato got agro and i tell u wasnt easy keepin him up :) damn primax stepped up spent every disc he had and poof tf first. NEW TF TANK MAIN???? hard to say but i was impressed. takes alot ot impress me but was a really good hit folks pulled together and got the job done. aint about bein pretty but the solid finish showed what TF can do. would like to say grats to al who were there but aith and primax showed the depth of TF. I know htere is a reason i stay with TF through all the issues cause when push comes to shove the job still gets done. :cheers sincerly ARRERN
arrern

Highscores: 17

Re: MONDAY RAID 8-25

Postby Chadeaux » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:45 am

very nice post Arrern~!
Chadeaux

Return to Tribal Honorees