So I have these cards...Now what?

Discussion, Trades, and whatever floats

Moderator: Officers

So I have these cards...Now what?

Postby Ceruis » Fri May 16, 2008 12:33 am

Okay...I got a shitload of single cards...anyway to tell the value of them somehow or just right click and have a nice day so i can free up some bank slots? Thanks.
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Re: So I have these cards...Now what?

Postby Serano » Fri May 16, 2008 12:07 pm

If you are talking about the Chardok raid series - they have lost almost all value in bazaar. they are ussually hot for about a week - then everyone that wanted them has got them.

I buy them off my buyer for 100 plat - and have some days I come home with all slots filled.

Why do I buy them while no one else does? Well - I sell them in LoN Client for LoN Entry passes - which enable me to play tournements for free. Playing Tournaments for free allows me to get rare promo cards and tourney only loot cards (most of which suck by the way) so that I can continue to play LoN with a very complete collection and still suck vs the top 120 players.

The chardok raid series is only useful for hosting LoN raids vs 4 X other players. THere are no rewards for playing and or winning vs other players.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Re: So I have these cards...Now what?

Postby dkofklove » Tue May 27, 2008 4:17 pm

im shocked serano did not say give them to me shocked i say shocked what is the world comming to
dkofklove

Return to Legends of Norrath