SoF Tradeskill Quests

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

SoF Tradeskill Quests

Postby Koromir » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:12 pm

Derdriu and myself just completed SoF Tradeskill Quest #5: Counting Shadows. The next step is to start SoF Tradeskill Quest #6: Blood for the Cure and I was curious if anyone else was currently stuck on this step or would be willing to help us. These quests are pretty difficult and figured I would try and set up a time and date to work on them together instead of just hoping we might get lucky enough to finish it in the near future. Post here or send me a tell in game if you're on the quest and want to work on it together or if you would just like to help out. Thanks in advance. :)

Quest #6 does require killing in Bloodmoon Keep and really is too difficult for me to pull since it is rather cramped, we'd need some kind of puller and good dps I believe. CC/Slower would be nice as well but I'm not that picky I'm sure we could get by with about anything as long as its a full group of TFers.
Koromir

Re: SoF Tradeskill Quests

Postby EQIsenhart » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:00 pm

I can help you with #5 look me up in game.
EQIsenhart

Highscores: 2

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:23 pm

I can help. I'd be able to do it Fridays after 6pm CST. Saturday before 6pm CST or Sunday before 7pm CST.

Let me know.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Fnord Shoggothslayer » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:01 pm

I can help. I'm currently stuck on #4 so I'll be in your shoes eventually as well :)
Fnord Shoggothslayer

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:01 pm

I can't even get past two. Nobody wants to go in the moving robot anymore. Sigh. I may need to create two bots and try and solo my stuff.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby EQIsenhart » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Shoot me a tell Goofy I will go
EQIsenhart

Highscores: 2

Postby Koromir » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:25 am

Yeah, Derdriu and myself would join you as well Goofy. MG is good xp, let us know when and I'm sure we can help ya out.
Koromir

Postby Derdriu » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:26 pm

Several months later, after leveling a monk bot from level 1 so we could pull the stupid zone, task #6 is FINALLY complete. A huge thank you to Wama for helping us finish last night. :)

If anyone's currently on step #7, let us know! I plan to spend a lot of time in Steam Factory in the near future, working on finishing up several quests, and would love to group up with whoever else is interested in that zone.
Derdriu

Postby cliffy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:06 pm

If step 7 is the tailoring step keep in mind that if you do your combines in the room where there is only 1 generator you don't need to clear any mobs. I think its the room that is on the top right part of the map. There are mobs in the room but you won't get the message that there are too many around. Hopefully that will save you some time.
cliffy

Return to Quest Discussion