The funniest TF post ever...

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

Re: The funniest TF post ever...

Postby bill » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:09 pm

As time goes by, Ari's sig gets funnier and funnier ;)
bill

Postby Worff » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:54 pm

bill wrote:As time goes by, Ari's sig gets funnier and funnier ;)

Hahah kinda does eh
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Naiin » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:14 am

Goofydoofy wrote:So if somebody throws water in your face and your eye blinks to avoid it, that person didn't cause your eye to blink by throwing water in your face? Your logic is flawed. People are made to do all kinds of shit they don't want to do in certain situtations. If you get pulled over for DUI in CA and refuse to give breath, urine or blood...And you don't want to let them have your blood...They will throw you on the floor and take the blood from you and you have no choice in the matter.

Not while Im concious they wont,... drinking and driving is for losers BTW, not sure I see the connection.... wouldnt the CHOICE to NOT drink and drive be where you actually have the opportunity to not get involved w/ being manhandled or restrained?

Best defense is to not be there....

If I stab you in the neck with a sprork, you have no choice but to bleed.

Maybe I shouldnt have been there, was it a choice to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... more than likely. An unlucky choice... but still a choice... carrying this to the ridiculous levels you are BTW.... life may be full of unexpected results... but usually (I cant seem to think of an instance where its not true) a decision was made... by someone to get to those consequences...

You can think you have absolute control over the things you do, but the simple fact is, you don't.

The one and only thing that you will ever gain control of is yourself, and maybe not even then, but it is possible to control heartbeat, urination, breath, CANCER... yeah some folks have beaten cancer w/ the power of THOUGHT... cause western medicine sure as hell didnt do anything for it.... conversely, I have seen men lay down and die because they didnt want to live anymore, healthy men..... once you figure out that the whole universe is not as neatly defined as you would like it to be.... maybe it will make sense....

You can choose to hold your breath until you die, but you will breath anyway.

No, you wont... there are documented cases in this world of folks holding their breath until death... rare... BUT it has happened...

As for the fact that Oph MADE you deguild.... BS I say... BS. There were a multitude of reasons YOU left... admit it =). This thread is slowly turning humorous... thx Goofy =).

edit: I fail at quotes FTW
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:44 am

OK, Ophidion didn't make me leave. He made others leave. They have no control over their lives. Only Oph did.

In thruth, I left long after he left the guild. I left because I was tired of several things. The main thing I was tired of was not having Oph in the guild making people leave.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Naiin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:32 pm

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!!!!!
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

Postby Stonecrush » Tue May 20, 2008 1:10 am

Goof not to be a controdicting asshole to your statements (swear to god anyone mentioning the word.. will be trained next time I log in... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)

but everything you stated is a reaction to an action.. Not really a forced situation. There weren't any other options but to blink because your body instintivly does it, threw years of trial and error. Oh shit when I leave my eyes open when things fly at me, I can go BLIND! Tada... The bleeding thing happens when your skin is penitrated (once agian don't tempt me to train, I love to do it!) beyond its strech point there for its not really being MADE to bleed because the choice of avoiding or ignoring it didn't exsist in the first place, unless everyone suddenly gets mind reading powers. NOW if the circumstances were you were in a goat crack whore house and a drug deal goes bad, and you got stabbed with a spork, then yes you've been forced to bleed on your own accord!

Otherwise you're dabbling more in the field of omg stonecrush is drunk and has NFC what he's babbling about at 2 am in the morning... I <3 beer. :help
Stonecrush

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue May 20, 2008 1:27 pm

I stand corrected.

Fucking drunks!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Previous

Return to Humor