QUAD As are available for 15 DKP if you loot a Last blood

Moderator: Officers

QUAD As are available for 15 DKP if you loot a Last blood

Postby Serano » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:05 pm

or higher.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12637

if you would like to buy a Ambleshift's Amazing Automated Amalgamator with DKP instead of buying one from the bazaar, making it yourself if you have the skill, or contracting with a friend or whatever - the guild has made a few of these using guild funds. and lot of Serano hours in making HQ Metal sheets.

If Serano isn't around when you loot a last blood - please let me know in PM, in game tell or post in this thread - and I will deliver to you a Quad A and charge you 15 DKP. I can deposit one into the guild bank for you to withdraw or give to another officer if I can't get online same time as you. So far only 2 Peeps have taken advantage of this program.

Unless we do something else to generate guild funds again - We will have 8 more of these avail to the Guild before Supplies run out. So far in Approx one month only 2 have opted to buy these with DKP - so Supplies might last awhile. I "could" sell 1 of these and get the $ to make 3 more thus sustaining the supplies indefinitely if we want to do that as well. Havnt really planned on that tho.

PLEASE NOTE ---- ALL GOO and instructions are FREE FREE FREE - please get with an officer or Urt to custom make instructions if we dont' have the one you want.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Re: QUAD As are available for 15 DKP if you loot a Last blood

Postby Serano » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:08 pm

3 more sold

total 8 purchased

Bilnick
Bearmerfudd
Saeinya
Tailover
Siberious
Jibvalde
2 X Tailover

just made up some more with Jum. have 3 in stock.
Serano
Officer

Postby Serano » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:53 am

down to one in stock - I have got to get with Jum. Plus looks like I ran out of sheets. down to enough for one more. mebe feel like doing some smithing later. /shrug
Serano
Officer

Postby Serano » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:34 am

Last one in stock sold to Wamadorn.

dont' know when I will be motivated to make more.

Actually I only have enough for 1 more with Guild funds. I might make it and then sell it in baz - and then use the 150k to make 5 more. not sure what I am in the mood for.
Serano
Officer

Return to The Bazaar