Trakanon

Discussion, Trades, and whatever floats

Moderator: Officers

Trakanon

Postby EQIsenhart » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Finally beat this sob

Just 4 random dudes but they quested quick my priest deck was one of the middles , the key to victory is keeping his creatures killed every turn and disabling his ability's so he cannot quest. Necromantic orb and Mayong and Drybone Skeleton are just killer against Trak.

Hoarding creatures is a no no he has so many ways to simply annihilate massive amounts of creatures in one turn. Defense and questing fast early go along way.

Sweet kill shot here.

EQIsenhart

Highscores: 2

Re: Trakanon

Postby Serano » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:56 am

Just beat him my first try on a Mage deck. (have beat him on Priest and war). Lost a scout during emp. He left raid. Lost our priest When Trak came out. Me and the other mage beat the heck out of Trak and we won. The priest stayed for the win.

The other 3 players had a 70 card, 80 card and 110 card deck. hah I was using a 52 card deck. finished with 12 cards left in draw I think. Final blow was finishing the quest that deals 6 damage to avatar. was the other mage that did that. If he hadn't I had a Sunstrike up my sleave to deal the last 4 points of damage (robe + had Abate life out)
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby loorxx » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:41 am

ive beaten him on mage, fighter, and priest. fighter was easiest using fiery avenger, best shot at him was 18 damage bonus.
loorxx

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:01 pm

how the hell did you do 18 damage with a FA?
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

Postby loorxx » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:01 pm

ask isen!
hes felt my wrath on a bad day for draws
basically rightcheous causex4, combined with rightchousnessx3
then you can add steppes pony ect for extra damage bonus, all depends on your luck
loorxx

Return to Legends of Norrath