LoN Card Game

Discussion, Trades, and whatever floats

Moderator: Officers

LoN Card Game

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:10 am

What is a Forsworn Booster Pack? I know Forsworn is the expansion, but did you need to buy the expansion like a Everquest expansion? Do the Forsworn Booster Packs have potions cards too? Whats the story?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:45 pm

The Forsworn expansion has a completely new line of in game items. I did not have to purchase a Single card from the Forsworn Expansion in order to play the new scenarios that came out with it nor play with other people that had Forsworn. Granted I did pay Sony $25 to play in the $20 Forsworn Tourney (and took 15th out of 48!!! hah hah) and the remaining $5 for the holiday Tourney that I have rescheduled for next Sunday.

So while I did pay $25 post Forsworn launch - and $20 of that provided me with a Forsworn Starter mage deck (random) and 3 opened Boosters, I could have NOT bought any Forsworn stuff at all and still been playing it and trading my Oathbound boosters for Forsworn cards.

So far I have only opened the three boosters that were in the sealed Tourney. Mega thanks to Teen who just hooked me up with about 600 Cards that were his extras left over from Oathbound and his new cards from Forsworn.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Legends of Norrath