For the enchanters!

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

For the enchanters!

Postby Jaella » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:04 am

Jaella
Tired

Postby Worff » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:50 am

Hmm I get a page not found message clicking that link .. maybe it's because I'm not a chanty hehe.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Horcrux » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:52 am

hahahaha

It's a direct link to a MP3 file, so automatically opens Media Player (or whatever you use)
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Postby Worff » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:31 pm

I have have that blocked in my firewall... because the newest IE bulked all the features together that would trigger firewall warnings that "this program is attempting to monitor activity on this computer, mouse movements, keystrokes, etc" .. I always deny that, only in this version it blocks IE from launching other programs like Acrobat Reader and Media Player... Microsoft likes to spy... denied.

I'll check it out with Firefox later hehe.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Jimbop » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:48 pm

Worff wrote:I have have that blocked in my firewall... because the newest IE bulked all the features together that would trigger firewall warnings that "this program is attempting to monitor activity on this computer, mouse movements, keystrokes, etc" .. I always deny that, only in this version it blocks IE from launching other programs like Acrobat Reader and Media Player... Microsoft likes to spy... denied.

That's why I gave up on IE a long time ago and went to FIrefox exclusively. I'd wipe IE off from my hard drive completely if Microsoft didn't require you to use it to update Windows. Even after the lawsuit over anti-trust, they still have that little loophole in there.
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

Postby Offem » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:47 am

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA that was awesome!
"Music makes the world go round, just listen closely and you'll hear the sounds."
Offem

Highscores: 1

Postby Naiin » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:22 pm

Jimbop wrote:
Worff wrote:I have have that blocked in my firewall... because the newest IE bulked all the features together that would trigger firewall warnings that "this program is attempting to monitor activity on this computer, mouse movements, keystrokes, etc" .. I always deny that, only in this version it blocks IE from launching other programs like Acrobat Reader and Media Player... Microsoft likes to spy... denied.

That's why I gave up on IE a long time ago and went to FIrefox exclusively. I'd wipe IE off from my hard drive completely if Microsoft didn't require you to use it to update Windows. Even after the lawsuit over anti-trust, they still have that little loophole in there.

IE is not required to update your machine
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

Return to Humor