We intercepted some interesting info last night @ raid

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

We intercepted some interesting info last night @ raid

Postby EQIsenhart » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:47 pm

EQIsenhart

Highscores: 2

Postby Serano » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:59 pm

for the third time that I have experianced - my Bazaar Mule - the Leader of Twinked alts recieved TF Guild Chat. The other two times it was a single line of something like "hello" or something inane. once it was from Somethign Deglaiel said and another time it was something I thiNK Milwaulkee said. However the other day - She had 5 lines of TF Guild chat. it is a trip. I can't imagine the mechanizm for a toon out of TF to get Guild chat 3 separate times. I mean - this last time it was as I logged her on from a toon in yet a 3rd guild (Cooki - my POK Mule is in some guild called something like "Retarded Dreams" or somethign like that - why? I dunno - when she was in Iceclad at level 2 someone ran by and ninja invited so I accepted). My main computer which 7 of 7 toons are tagged TF was not to my recollection changing chars or anything - yet somehow from Sony thru my router to a char in another guild recieved 5 lines of guild chat. Its just weird.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

hmm

Postby bill » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:14 pm

Was that toon in TF at any time Serano? That is interesting, I've never had that happen and I wonder if there is a list of all guilds that toon has ever been in and there was a misdirection of guild chat?
bill

Postby Serano » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:21 pm

Lord Bob - has NEVER been in TF. Been the guild leader of Twinked alts Twice - and an officer in between - but so far as I know - has only been in TA and has been in that guild for about 2 1/2 years.

It happened three times- just bizaare - and at least ONE of the 3 times it was not when camping in from camping out from a TF toon.
Serano
Officer

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:56 pm

Can I guild my mules into TF?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:07 pm

No. but you can guild your mules into Twinked Alts.
Serano
Officer

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:57 pm

How many people does it take to start a guild? Maybe I'll start my own mule guild.

Wait, that won't work. I can't tag any mules since they all on one account. Hmm.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:19 pm

well let me know - I can make you an Officer in TA - BUT - I can not make you a banker - as I already have Sinadar and Jumjam using the bank for their evil purposes.
Serano
Officer

Postby Worff » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:01 pm

Hmm has anyone witnessing the misguided /gu lines reported it to Sony?? They really need to know about that hehe.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Serano » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:12 pm

you know - the three times it happened I didn't think to screenshot or /report it

/shrug - I thought i was funny and was genuinly flabergasted as to how taht woulda happened. I mean - sure I could see accidently getting another guilds /gu speak - ok got it - strange bug.

But the 3 times it happened - it happened on a char that has never been in TF? Granted that account has 5-6 toons that ARE in TF - but I just don't see how that bug could happen ONLY from TF. I suppose I am not imaginative enough
Serano
Officer

Postby Worff » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:26 pm

I'm curious how much of our own /gu has gone to a non-TF'er lol. /report that shit hehe.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Horcrux » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:06 pm

Worff wrote:I'm curious how much of our own /gu has gone to a non-TF'er lol. /report that shit hehe.

I'm pretty sure that the miss-channels only happen if the character (or account/computer maybe) has been in that channel/guild before. I'll get random chat from the necrotalk channel on Horc when I'm not in channel (however, its always just one persons chats, not whole conversations). I've gotten TF /gu chat on my baz mule, and I got a few lines of Sequel /gu on Aubrianna after I joined TF before.
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Postby Naiin » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:52 pm

Horcrux wrote:
Worff wrote:I'm curious how much of our own /gu has gone to a non-TF'er lol. /report that shit hehe.

I'm pretty sure that the miss-channels only happen if the character (or account/computer maybe) has been in that channel/guild before. I'll get random chat from the necrotalk channel on Horc when I'm not in channel (however, its always just one persons chats, not whole conversations). I've gotten TF /gu chat on my baz mule, and I got a few lines of Sequel /gu on Aubrianna after I joined TF before.

Its similar to when you log off one toon, you can /r to the person you were last talking to on that toon on the new toon on the same account.
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

Return to Humor